HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I just want to remind everyone that negativity has a loud voice.
We are easily drawn to it and tend to ignore the positive, which in turn makes it feel like the negative is overwhelming and that the thread is being overrun with toxicity.
The truth is that it is not. The positivity is just being overlooked due to the 'snarky' people. Remember not to ignore the positive comments because those are the ones with real value.

Now back to finishing the damn update. Just need to do these animations.
Most animations I've done in an update!
My Christian only game is turning so naughty... God, please forgive this sinner.

justsum

Mar 22, 2020
We are easily drawn to it and tend to ignore the positive, which in turn makes it feel like the negative is overwhelming and that the thread is being overrun with toxicity.
The truth is that it is not. The positivity is just being overlooked due to the 'snarky' people. Remember not to ignore the positive comments because those are the ones with real value.

My Christian only game is turning so naughty... God, please forgive this sinner.
Awesome! Can't wait Hopes, Thanks.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

Well, you're using the DeLuca Testament, so I'm sure God will forgive ya. ;):ROFLMAO:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Well, you're using the DeLuca Testament, so I'm sure God will forgive ya. ;):ROFLMAO:
Was it already the thrid one? Or is it the second or the first one and how was it again?
First one, forget and forgive.
Second one, explain and forgive.
Third one, remove and forget.

I can remember the third one very good, but I tend to forget the first two.:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Gustavous

May 12, 2020

Do you even work as a writer, your writing is impeccable

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I have not.
Deluca is my first writing project.
Thank you for the kind words!
Not really a question, but geez, I hope we get to see plenty more naughty scenes with our nun sisters Amita & Amata in the future.
Perhaps they will give blessings for our MC which will make him a firm believer in their faith. ;)

And you saying Gracie's lewd will progress more than Isabel did (with her BJ).
Heh, you know what?
My naughty brain is trying to think what could be more steamier than BJ yet not going "all the way" with Gracie. :ROFLMAO:

Looking much forward to Gracie events (which is surprising, cause in all honesty, Gracie is my third favorite [equal place with Isabel] after Luna & Cordia).

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2021
yes patience is a virtue but this is not patience. this is sloth
Sloth? So you know whether or not he is putting work in the game? Either you have cameras in his house or you have an investigator watching him. LOL
Its funny how people assume the negative and act like their assumptions are proven fact.

Reactions: whichone
Aug 14, 2021
I think this thread proves that communicating with your audience is more important than the actual work you put into a product. This dev has released less content in the last two years than ICSTOR, yet most people here still defend him whereas ICSTOR's threads are full of nothing but people calling him a scammer. In my opinion that's purely because the dev keeps up regular progress updates and engages with his own audience in this thread.

If guys like ICSTOR, Gumdrop, Lewdlab, etc. would follow this dev's example, they'd probably be making way more money while still putting out little to no content.
We also defend Hopes, cause we have seen devs put out less content and act like they did a big update. Hopes seems tranparent. So its easier to defend him and give him the benefit of the doubt. Also we know this is his hobby. We cant expect updates every month or so all the time. He is entitled to his life and to keep his mental health from deteriorating. If he treated this like it was his job then he would most likely not only not enjoy working on the game, but quality would go down as well. We humans are simple creatures. We do best what we enjoy. When what we enjoy becomes a burden it becomes a burden on our health mentally as well as physically. What we enjoy we put massive amounts of thought into, but sense its not burdensome we end up succeeding. Cause we have no reason to obsess over it.

Mars-Novel

Aug 17, 2019

This is my second post ,in all this time being in here...
Please dont let anyone change anything of your novel,anyone can write anything in the net. What you do with De Luca is really good,still some will complain about everything because thats what they do. Keep the positivity and do your thing...
After all this is for free ,and nobody is forcing anyone to be here...

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
After all this is for free ,and nobody is forcing anyone to be here...
Not true.:LOL:

Gracie forced me to teach her.
Luna forced me to show her she is not broken.
Isabel forced me to show her she is still cared for.
My dona forced me to show her she is still a human with all needs and emotion.
And Eiza forced me to acknowledge her thank you.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
I think this thread proves that communicating with your audience is more important than the actual work you put into a product. This dev has released less content in the last two years than ICSTOR, yet most people here still defend him whereas ICSTOR's threads are full of nothing but people calling him a scammer. In my opinion that's purely because the dev keeps up regular progress updates and engages with his own audience in this thread.

If guys like ICSTOR, Gumdrop, Lewdlab, etc. would follow this dev's example, they'd probably be making way more money while still putting out little to no content.
Engagement matters.

Neglect, also matters.

I'm a free rider. At least until the game's finished. Been burned too many times. So now I watch, I wait, and if the game is ever seen through to proper conclusion I'll pay one time bonus of anywhere from 20 to 50 bucks depending on quality. I know it's not as nice as getting 10 bucks a months for two years but I think it's fair.

I point that out because as a free rider I really have no right to whine about slow updates. But even I have a pet peeve and that's the dev who starts a new game in the midst of the current one and begins to neglect one while continuing to work on the other....but still swearing up and down he's working on both.

I ain't gonna name any names but that will get even my free riding dander up a bit.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Your name reminded me of someone. So I made a quick search.
You were the guy that got pissed off due to the Filius event in the game and started to psychoanalyze me. Claiming I got ego problems, made a scene due to anger and what not.
Fun times.

Anyway, you're totally right. The content was 5-10 mins and people are delusional which is my fault as I am talking to them and misleading/manipulating them.

Now that is out of the way, let's get the thread back on topic.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Not really a question, but geez, I hope we get to see plenty more naughty scenes with our nun sisters Amita & Amata in the future.
Perhaps they will give blessings for our MC which will make him a firm believer in their faith. ;)

And you saying Gracie's lewd will progress more than Isabel did (with her BJ).
Heh, you know what?
My naughty brain is trying to think what could be more steamier than BJ yet not going "all the way" with Gracie. :ROFLMAO:

Looking much forward to Gracie events (which is surprising, cause in all honesty, Gracie is my third favorite [equal place with Isabel] after Luna & Cordia).
We will for sure! It is only sinful with the main girls. The rest of the girls in the delucaverse it is totally fine and will not change the Christian nature of the game.

Gracie is surprisingly easy to write lewd for. Her personality is what makes it possible. Not always hot lewd tho. She makes it weird.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Your name reminded me of someone. So I made a quick search.
You were the guy that got pissed off due to the Filius event in the game and started to psychoanalyze me. Claiming I got ego problems, made a scene due to anger and what not.
Fun times.

Anyway, you're totally right. The content was 5-10 mins and people are delusional which is my fault as I am talking to them and misleading/manipulating them.

Now that is out of the way, let's get the thread back on topic.
I just have to say that I totally agree with Filius over there. I mean it's not like you told everyone from the beginning that the last update was going to be a complete rework of the the code and contract system. Sure you put in some new stuff in the beginning of the game and a long contract that adds to the story at the end. As well as the games first actual sex scene. Plus the new contracts were pretty nice. But on top of all that I had to restart this really awesome game and play through all these really funny scenes with Luna, Joey, and Gracie. I mean total bullshit right Filius.

But to get this thread back on track. Fuck that JJJ84 guy I'm pretty sure he insinuated that Cordia is better that Luna. I ought to have Floaty come over there and crush your nuts. :devilish:

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes