TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Cordia it's the same dilemma as Isabel, I feel unsure if I should seduce the mother of a mafia underboss, and of course when she learns that the MC is doing lewd things with her daughters, things are going to get ugly
I mean, it's been a while since I played...(insert pointed stare at HopesGaming here)

...but if i'm not misremembering isn't it rather not-so-subtly implied Cordia already knows everything happening in the house and tacitly approves of MC lewding her girls? At least to a point. I think Isabel counts as "her girls" too.

Last edited:

justsum

Mar 22, 2020
I mean, it's been a while since I played...(insert pointed stare at HopesGaming here)

...but if i'm not misremembering isn't it rather not-so-subtly implied Cordia already knows everything happening in the house and tacitly approves of MC lewding her girls? At least to a point. I think Isabel counts as "her girls" too.
I've thought about this and came to the same conclusion. Maybe Cordia is the real minx of the house and just collected on an old favor and made their firstborn the house boy toy. :cool:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I wouldn't remember any implication, subtle or not, but of course for me it also was some time ago (joins staring contest in Hopes' general direction).

However it would make perfect sense for her to know and - depending on the backstory WHY MC is there and treated the way he is - accept, maybe even support it.

• Haha
Reactions: HopesGaming

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Oof. really, REALLY hope the MC is not blood related. Just feeling a bit over saturated on incest games. I think Cordia has flatly shut that theory down already....unless of course she was just flatly lying. Which I hope won't be the case cuz again....over-saturation on that genre.

I've got various theories. The stronget one I got right now is that I figure the MC's dad was Cordia's first love. It's been implied he was a "lady's man" too but one who...like the MC...was able to genuinely connect with people.

I think their relationship ended when she found out the MC was "lewding" all over town and though she found new love a part of her always carried a torch for the first love. And remembered how he was able to bring out a part of her she never knew was there. And did similar things for other women in her life.

Then one day she looks at her own family and realizes it's horribly broken beyond her ability to salvage.

Luna's carrying a pain that will eventually drive her to self-destruct one way or the other.

Isabel is heart broken by the loss of her child and betrayal of her husband(which Cordia has to know about), and slowly spiraling into alcoholism.

And Gracie is...Gracie.

So Cordia thinks back to that womanizer she fell for long ago, who probably helped her and her friends through similar Traumas....with the power of his coc*cough*...colossal love.

So she brings in his only known son hoping that he inherited dad's co...lossal love. And can use it to repair the broken women in her family.

And if they gotta get lewded up a bit along the way, so be it.

Giggity.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Oof. really, REALLY hope the MC is not blood related. Just feeling a bit over saturated on incest games. I think Cordia has flatly shut that theory down already....unless of course she was just flatly lying. Which I hope won't be the case cuz again....over-saturation on that genre.
This has been in Hopes' Patreon since the beginning:

Snap 2022-01-22 at 07.13.29.png

Also, he's said couple of times in this game thread (which he frequents every now and then) that this game will have no incest.

This is just my personal opinion, but I think that's the right direction.
There are games which incest feels organic (examples such as "Once in a Lifetime" by Caribdis or "Desert Stalker" by ZetanDS among many others) and anything other than that would feel unnatural, but there are also games where implementing incest would feel forced.
Some may disagree with this, but I feel DeLuca is one of those games that would go in the latter category.

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Hi, I'm at uuh I think its Chapter 4? I want to go to Chapter 5 with the continue button. But I can't because I have to rank up to "Soldat".

I already got 100% exp and ready for another rank up, I done all the missions. But I still can't rank up. I thought maybe I needed to do an event mission? But there is no event mission available. I did rank up really early on because I over looked the continue button. So maybe some how I messed up my game and my rank up mission is gone now?

Any idea's?
Check your journal. That should give you hints about what you need to get through.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Hi, I'm at uuh I think its Chapter 4? I want to go to Chapter 5 with the continue button. But I can't because I have to rank up to "Soldat".

I already got 100% exp and ready for another rank up, I done all the missions. But I still can't rank up. I thought maybe I needed to do an event mission? But there is no event mission available. I did rank up really early on because I over looked the continue button. So maybe some how I messed up my game and my rank up mission is gone now?

Any idea's?
You need to do Soldato Promotion event with Blackie to officially rank up to Soldato.

Go to Wilfred, in his dialogue options select "Work", then in the menu on the left choose "Events."
There should be one event called "Soldato Promotion" or something along those lines which will trigger when you select it.

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Yeah I figured it would be there under the events tab, but it's empty. Do you know if the main story is dependant on finishing all the side quests? Because I have one left where I show one of the girls a movie and spy on her watching it on her laptop.
As Pee Wee said above, "Journal" gives the hints on what to do when one is stuck, and I'm not sure what event you're trying to access (i.e. the event you're trying to get to by doing the Soldato promotion).
So you'll need to upload a screenshot of the Journal's "Event Log" here which shows your progress and state specifically which event you're trying to trigger (in order for anyone to be able to help you).

Cause without that, well it's sort of like trying to look for a needle in a haystack (considering each event has different triggering conditions).

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I did a replay and this time I was able to do the event for promotion. For what ever reason I wasn't able to get the event (in my first play through I missed the continue button and ranked up to associate while still on story 1).

Picture below are of my first play through where the event is missing.

View attachment 1611575 View attachment 1611577

View attachment 1611578
Well it's good that you were able to get the event on your replay.

As to the screenshots, probably would have been better if you included the "Main Events" section (below the Main Story section), considering it contains the pre-requisite events for Promotion, as well as Soldato Promotion event itself, but since you're saying you got it working on replay I guess it doesn't matter anymore lol.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Everybody lines up for the debriefing from the Serpent and out of no where Gracie stands in the line up. Just perfect. :ROFLMAO:
You mean Antonio (Serpent is in another mission, not in the Fazio mission).

There is still a lot of content after the Promotion.
Check all the content in your journal;

- Main Story
- Main Events
- All freeroam/lewd events with the main girls (Luna, Gracie, Isabel) [Cordia, while one of main girls, her content is not available yet]

Also, not in Journal itself, but there's also:

- Wilfred's contracts

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
This is a really beautiful game which I am running with WINE on Linux because, when I tried to execute the game using the game's Ren'Py script it wouldn't start the game natively in the usual and expected manner: the script was executable by returned errors questioning the directory structure of the game which I won't bother to repeat. Runs fine under WINE, although starts very slowly, but not on Linux normally. Is it my workstation to blame or is it a commonly known issue? Cheers in advance for any replies.(y)

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
This is a really beautiful game which I am running with WINE on Linux because, when I tried to execute the game natively using the game's Ren'Py script it wouldn't work: the script was executable by returned errors questioning the directory structure of the game which I son't bother to repeat. Runs fine under WINE, although starts very slowly, but not on Linux normally. Is it my workstation to blame or is it a commonly known issue? Cheers in advance for any replies.(y)
Don't know if it helps, but you could try . From what I gather is, that his torrent are for Win/Lin/Mac altogether, so it could work. Other than that I have no clue - also Win user or better no Linux avaivable to test, so can't help better than that.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
This is a really beautiful game which I am running with WINE on Linux because, when I tried to execute the game using the game's Ren'Py script it wouldn't start the game natively in the usual and expected manner: the script was executable by returned errors questioning the directory structure of the game which I won't bother to repeat. Runs fine under WINE, although starts very slowly, but not on Linux normally. Is it my workstation to blame or is it a commonly known issue? Cheers in advance for any replies.(y)
something wrong with your setup, on my Ubuntu 20.04 it runs without any problems

Reactions: Abduxuel

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
Don't know if it helps, but you could try . From what I gather is, that his torrent are for Win/Lin/Mac altogether, so it could work. Other than that I have no clue - also Win user or better no Linux avaivable to test, so can't help better than that.
Thank you! :) Once the game starts up it runs fine on Linux, under WINE, and so I think I'll press on with that and maybe give the torrent you recommended a go if play gets too sluggish. Beautiful art in this particular game, really absolutely top notch. I'm really happy to have discovered it and am going to enjoy the heck out of playing it. (y)

Eradawn

Jun 20, 2017
The Deluca Family has a clearly alot of potential to be a much greater Game as it is now.

The Characters are greatly written especially the backstory of Luna and her Behavior in the present time.
Gracie needs a bit more Story but overall she is nice to have.
Isabel is very tempting, and her Backstory makes her interesting.
MC himself is making his way in Missions and asks himself and any other possbile Way why he is in the Family.

There is so much content that can be build in. I dont why the developer drops this project so far behind. He could earn alot of money from this game when he continue as before. He said himself 3 to 4 Months would be good for one Update. I think thats a good amount of time to do this. But Iam not angry about this. I just find it hard to understand. And clearly it is nice that this game wasnt dropped.

The dramatic Story is good and on point. And for a Mafia Visual Novel this one is far better than the most. Because you can take this VN in a more serious way.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
The Deluca Family has a clearly alot of potential to be a much greater Game as it is now.

The Characters are greatly written especially the backstory of Luna and her Behavior in the present time.
Gracie needs a bit more Story but overall she is nice to have.
Isabel is very tempting, and her Backstory makes her interesting.
MC himself is making his way in Missions and asks himself and any other possbile Way why he is in the Family.

There is so much content that can be build in. I dont why the developer drops this project so far behind. He could earn alot of money from this game when he continue as before. He said himself 3 to 4 Months would be good for one Update. I think thats a good amount of time to do this. But Iam not angry about this. I just find it hard to understand. And clearly it is nice that this game wasnt dropped.

The dramatic Story is good and on point. And for a Mafia Visual Novel this one is far better than the most. Because you can take this VN in a more serious way.
Glad ya like it!

It is not that I don't want to release faster, but due to how busy my life is, it makes it harder to work on this as I really want to.
But I am planning to release on steam and once I go steam it will kind of change the dynamic. Hopefully I can get the timeframe I really wish for!

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Glad ya like it!

It is not that I don't want to release faster, but due to how busy my life is, it makes it harder to work on this as I really want to.
But I am planning to release on steam and once I go steam it will kind of change the dynamic. Hopefully I can get the timeframe I really wish for!
Is there a listing for Steam I can wishlist for when it releases?

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes