Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Glad ya like it!

It is not that I don't want to release faster, but due to how busy my life is, it makes it harder to work on this as I really want to.
But I am planning to release on steam and once I go steam it will kind of change the dynamic. Hopefully I can get the timeframe I really wish for!
Nooooooooooo
selling your soul ...

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Is there a listing for Steam I can wishlist for when it releases?
Nothing yet. Still trying to think of some good ways to do it. Splitting the current game into 3 episodes where 3 episodes is 1 season etc.
Still thinking about the hows heh!

Nooooooooooo
selling your soul ...
This will be good for the game, no worries :)!

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Nothing yet. Still trying to think of some good ways to do it. Splitting the current game into 3 episodes where 3 episodes is 1 season etc.
Still thinking about the hows heh!

This will be good for the game, no worries :)!
really ? with the restrictions and Requirements over there ?
i hope you are right - really ;)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
As far as I know, there aren't any restrictions that Patreon doesn't already have.
Not 100 on this, tho.
Well, for totally unrelated reasons - Steam not introducing appropriate age checking past "tell me you are old enough" - it won't be available in Germany as an example. Then again, unless you close Patreon down, you won't lose anything by getting those who are not blocked.

Reactions: HopesGaming

Eradawn

Jun 20, 2017
Glad ya like it!

It is not that I don't want to release faster, but due to how busy my life is, it makes it harder to work on this as I really want to.
But I am planning to release on steam and once I go steam it will kind of change the dynamic. Hopefully I can get the timeframe I really wish for!
Thanks for clarification, Your Words doesnt sound like a lie. So Iam Sorry for my Words and doubts here and there.

Then I wish you the best of Luck in the developing of the Game. If it works with steam releases you should be good with the goal of 3 to 4 Months for one Release. And also take your time, when you really want to focus on a perfect release of one update then so be it.

Keep up the work when it comes to the backstory of characters. That works really damn Well. It gives the characters more life.
Iam Happy to write more about your game when you release more. Words of Fans are damn important to keep the spirit of the community alive and also for the motivation of the developer. So dont give up and I wish you the best.

Reactions: HopesGaming

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
HopesGaming Honestly, for steam, I don't think you should split the game up and instead should release it as a whole on steam. Unlike Being a Dik, where each episode ends and if a new episode wasn't released, you can't continue on, DeLuca was designed to not have episodes and instead have a main quest line with side quests. So I feel like with this game, it should be based on season's where once you're fully done with all content for the season, then you release said season onto steam.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
HopesGaming Honestly, for steam, I don't think you should split the game up and instead should release it as a whole on steam. Unlike Being a Dik, where each episode ends and if a new episode wasn't released, you can't continue on, DeLuca was designed to not have episodes and instead have a main quest line with side quests. So I feel like with this game, it should be based on season's where once you're fully done with all content for the season, then you release said season onto steam.

Reactions: jish55

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Read all about it in the last couple a pages.
Dev been trin a get this up on steam and is painstakingly lookin a ways to cut it in pieces.
Wanna chime in any ideas and get this up there so the focus will turn to
content creation as opposed to game hack and slash?
I can see why you would think that. It is a tough event I've heard, hehe.
But shouldn't be a problem. In media, any hard topics are fine as long as it is not glorified.
game dead? almost a year since nothing happend?
Show some suppport and get those ideas in here!

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes