Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Wilfred : I've been standing here since morning...nothing out of the ordinary...just MC creeping around the house as usual.
Wilfred : Now that I think about , Haven't I been doing this since the beginning of time ?...whatever....I'll just log in to that online forum and terrorize those stupid people till Lady Cordia calls me up for a hot tea.
Wilfred : Filius cannises are at it again...If there is a switch that can kill all these useless lives...
Gracie : What switch Uncle ?
Wilfred : MOTHERFUCKER !...W-were you here this whole time Gracie ?
Gracie : Sure...
Wilfred : I was talking about a switch that can kill all kind of stupid people.
Gracie : You mean people like my brother ?
Wilfred : You think your brother is stupid ?
Gracie : He hurts Isobel.
Wilfred : Nani ?...Since when do you care about Isobel ?
Gracie : What are you talking about ?...I always cared about her.
Wilfred : * Hmm...looks like the plan worked...nothing impressive...but still...*.
Gracie :
Well, If you'll excuse me, I have some business to attend to.
Wilfred : Business ?...That better not include Luna...or the bathroom...or the grenades...or the pink.
Gracie : Relax Uncle...It's just Joey.
Wilfred : Joey ? Who is Joey ?
Gracie : You don't remember Joey ?...Joey...our chauffeur.
Wilfred : * of course I fucking remember Joey...that impudent of a low life...he looks nothing like me...nothing like me..mini-wilfred...my ass...MY ASS *...You're not going anywhere, you have some other work to do. Wait for me in the hallway, I'll be there in five minutes.
Gracie : YAY...I'm going on a MISSION.
Wilfred : * DIALS CALL TO MC *...* Ring...Ring...Ring...picks up *...MC...put a halt on your mission for now...you have another package coming your way...it's Gracie...when she arriv-* MC Hangs up *...*surprised look on Wilfred's face*......Joey it is.
Wilfred : I'd do it...I'd press that stupid people killing switch...without a second thought.
Joey : * out of nowhere *...I like switches too, I used to press switches when I was 10 year old whenever I could find one...I'm here to pick up Miss Gracie by the way.
Wilfred : I didn't ask whether you liked switches or not and Gracie is waiting in the Hallway...wait...which way did you come in again ?...
Gottardo : I don't like switches...I like triggers.
Wilfred :......
Joey : Oh...I'm not good with triggers...whenever it comes to triggers...I just blow it.
Gottardo :......
Joey : ......
Gottardo and Joey :...Wahahahahahaha....

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Why are people talking like the release date is an auction item. Lowest bidder gets to decide!
There will be a post later today about the game progress. Not quite there, but the end is near. Story is basically done and only working on the lewd. Lots of lewd tho.

Been too long I know, guys. Sorry!

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
Why are people talking like the release date is an auction item. Lowest bidder gets to decide!
There will be a post later today about the game progress. Not quite there, but the end is near. Story is basically done and only working on the lewd. Lots of lewd tho.

The most angry ones are those who aren't even going to pay for the update and will get to play for free. :ROFLMAO:

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1643280053881.png
1643280092349.png 1643280078505.png

Luna Event (Lewd + Story) - 95%
Gracie Event1 (Story) - 100%
Gracie Event2 (Story) 100%
Gracie Event3 (Story)- 100%
Gracie Event4 (Story)- 100%
Gracie Event5 (Story)- 100%

Lewd 1 - 90%
Lewd 2 - 90%
Lewd 3 - 90%
Lewd 4 - 60 %

Misc - 35%

Hey, DeLucas!

Been working hard this month.
All story is done. All major work on the animations is mostly done. (Now it's just fine-tuning, rendering, and the in between). The last lewd is not as complete as the other.
Progress bar status have changed a bit. Separated story and lewd.
I like the progress bar, but I feel like it is a bit misleading due to the events having such a different length between them.
There has been more lewd scenes and more animations than in any other updates, so that has been a fun experience!

Notice that the last story event has been swapped out with a lewd instead.
That is because I don't want the season finale to be in this update, as there will be a quicker update after this one. It is more fitting there.

I would say 2 weeks and should be done with all the remaining lewds. Then I will quickly do some post work and what not and give it to the beta testers!

-HG

maxxlim

Mar 14, 2021

You've been saying this since last year. But its okay. I like the game. Just wish for more isabel :(

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
You've been saying this since last year. But its okay. I like the game. Just wish for more isabel :(
Very true and that is 100% on me. I kept underestimating the amount of content i still wanted in the game and the time it would take me to do said content. That's why I really need to stop giving estimates like that as it gives false expectations. Alas! You learn as you go !

Mark37

Sep 2, 2020
View attachment 1619046
View attachment 1619049 View attachment 1619048

Luna Event (Lewd + Story) - 95%
Gracie Event1 (Story) - 100%
Gracie Event2 (Story) 100%
Gracie Event3 (Story)- 100%
Gracie Event4 (Story)- 100%
Gracie Event5 (Story)- 100%

Lewd 1 - 90%
Lewd 2 - 90%
Lewd 3 - 90%
Lewd 4 - 60 %

Misc - 35%

Hey, DeLucas!

Been working hard this month.
All story is done. All major work on the animations is mostly done. (Now it's just fine-tuning, rendering, and the in between). The last lewd is not as complete as the other.
Progress bar status have changed a bit. Separated story and lewd.
I like the progress bar, but I feel like it is a bit misleading due to the events having such a different length between them.
There has been more lewd scenes and more animations than in any other updates, so that has been a fun experience!

Notice that the last story event has been swapped out with a lewd instead.
That is because I don't want the season finale to be in this update, as there will be a quicker update after this one. It is more fitting there.

I would say 2 weeks and should be done with all the remaining lewds. Then I will quickly do some post work and what not and give it to the beta testers!

-HG
Finally... Well something is better than nothing

uhhhok

Sep 24, 2020
welp, no season finale this update lol. Now "lewds" came into the progress bar... whatever. I will check this thread again in March if it is updated that is.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Thrill'n Flares

justsum

Mar 22, 2020
Wilfred : I've been standing here since morning...nothing out of the ordinary...just MC creeping around the house as usual.
Wilfred : Now that I think about , Haven't I been doing this since the beginning of time ?...whatever....I'll just log in to that online forum and terrorize those stupid people till Lady Cordia calls me up for a hot tea.
Wilfred : Filius cannises are at it again...If there is a switch that can kill all these useless lives...
Gracie : What switch Uncle ?
Wilfred : MOTHERFUCKER !...W-were you here this whole time Gracie ?
Gracie : Sure...
Wilfred : I was talking about a switch that can kill all kind of stupid people.
Gracie : You mean people like my brother ?
Wilfred : You think your brother is stupid ?
Gracie : He hurts Isobel.
Wilfred : Nani ?...Since when do you care about Isobel ?
Gracie : What are you talking about ?...I always cared about her.
Wilfred : * Hmm...looks like the plan worked...nothing impressive...but still...*.
Gracie :
Well, If you'll excuse me, I have some business to attend to.
Wilfred : Business ?...That better not include Luna...or the bathroom...or the grenades...or the pink.
Gracie : Relax Uncle...It's just Joey.
Wilfred : Joey ? Who is Joey ?
Gracie : You don't remember Joey ?...Joey...our chauffeur.
Wilfred : * of course I fucking remember Joey...that impudent of a low life...he looks nothing like me...nothing like me..mini-wilfred...my ass...MY ASS *...You're not going anywhere, you have some other work to do. Wait for me in the hallway, I'll be there in five minutes.
Gracie : YAY...I'm going on a MISSION.
Wilfred : * DIALS CALL TO MC *...* Ring...Ring...Ring...picks up *...MC...put a halt on your mission for now...you have another package coming your way...it's Gracie...when she arriv-* MC Hangs up *...*surprised look on Wilfred's face*......Joey it is.
Wilfred : I'd do it...I'd press that stupid people killing switch...without a second thought.
Joey : * out of nowhere *...I like switches too, I used to press switches when I was 10 year old whenever I could find one...I'm here to pick up Miss Gracie by the way.
Wilfred : I didn't ask whether you liked switches or not and Gracie is waiting in the Hallway...wait...which way did you come in again ?...
Gottardo : I don't like switches...I like triggers.
Joey : Oh...I'm not good with triggers...whenever it comes to triggers...I just blow it.
Gottardo :......
Joey : ......
Gottardo and Joey :...Wahahahahahaha....
We are now expecting weekly updates to this sub-game to keep our fan base happy while waiting on additional content. You can start Vr. 0.2 with fine tunning IsObel... BTW one request.... I want a lap-dance from Kordia errr I meant Cordia

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0
Sep 3, 2020
Very true and that is 100% on me. I kept underestimating the amount of content i still wanted in the game and the time it would take me to do said content. That's why I really need to stop giving estimates like that as it gives false expectations. Alas! You learn as you go !
forgive me my Lord but I hope the Luna Event (Lewd + Story with Luna it's just me and Luna alone and no one else

I don't want anyone else touching her but me if that redhead even looks at Luna the wrong way am putting a bullet in her brain

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes