HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I know you'll be busy with working on the update, but when you later have the time, I do wish we'll see you continue your DeLuca-Witcher cosplay render series.

First one with Luna as Ciri was just lovely, very, very lovely.

p.s. Regarding Luna-Ciri render, can we have it as one of the special render rewards for the future contracts?
I have the image saved in my pc (cause I love it), but would love for it (and any future DeLuca-Witcher cosplay render series that you may do, if you wish) to be included that way.
As a huge Witcher fan - for sure going to be more of em.
And yush, will end up in the contracts as well!

Hey, I hope you are fine and thank you for answering me. I dont know where to start so, first of all I need to say that I love The DeLuca Family with all my heart. The story is great combining some serius, sad and funny moments. More important is the charactars that made these special things happen. Of course this is a huge compliment, because I played a lot of games, but this has something more captivating. Well, your game help me a lot trought my depression and anxiety. Somedays I feel too sick that I though I gone more ill or something worst. But the characters made my forget my sickness, specially Luna. And Gracie too. These two have something special and makes me love them so much. Really. I fell from them so badly. I never felt something like that for another character of games. And I very thankfull to you for that. About the story, its fricking awesome. But, uffff, the thing of Sophia and the whole thing with Luna specially, tears were falling. It was so heartbreaking. In not going to boring you, so at least I want to help you. I dont have job at this moment and now my life its hard. But, once a have money and a decent job im going to support this game economically. The only thing I can do for you now its help you in another way. I dont know, with characters or story. I have good imagination. Or sponsor the game in other sites or to my friends. Or to my friends friends. To finish this I want to say again. Im in love with Luna and Gracie. I love them with all my soul. I apreciate your time and work.

Greetings from Spain.

Sincerelly, Alberto "DeLuca", a huge fan
Thank you for the kind words, Agaruth!
Do not think about support when you are not economically secure. I always say only support when you won't feel it in the wallet. Otherwise - as long as you enjoy the game, that is good enough for me!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy New Year Everyone!

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1641008942904.png

Dev post 0.0.8 #9
Luna Event (Lewd + Story) - 95%
Gracie Event1 (Story) - 100%
Gracie Event2 (Lewd)- 99%
Gracie Event3 (Story + Lewd)- 99%
Gracie Event4 (Story)- 100%
Gracie Event5 (Lewd)- 60%
Story Event (season finale) - 30 %
Misc - 35%
----------------------------------------------

Hey, Delucas!

First - Happy New Year! Hope you all had a great Christmas and new year.
This year been tough with covid and what not. Hope you all have been well and remembered to take care of yourselves and your loved ones.
Hopefully this year will be better all around!

Now to the game;

I tried my hardest to get it out in December, and I thought I was able to. Unfortunately, I overestimated my self here. Even though December is a busy month I still feel like I got the work time I wanted. I simply underestimated the work for the last bits of Gracie's story. Last time I estimated that I needed 5% to finish her last part. It involves Wilfred, burning car, forest stuff, and home talk. I already created the scenes and environment, which usually is the hardest part, so I thought it would be a breeze.
This is how I felt after doing the last "5%":
1641008989070.png

Whenever it is any story segments, it can get a bit tough. The lewd scenes are a bit easier to work with.
Anyway, I am sorry that I couldn't get it out before the end of the year. Really hoped for that. 2022 will be the year I will take a break with long releases. It is mentally exhausting. Quicker release will probably be the route to go. But now the focus is just finishing the last lewd scenes and hopefully my next dev post have a specific release date.
About the upcoming lewd - Gracie actually manages to go a bit further than Isabel. I felt it was fitting.

Hope everyone gets into the new year great!
-HG

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
View attachment 1573815

Dev post 0.0.8 #9
Luna Event (Lewd + Story) - 95%
Gracie Event1 (Story) - 100%
Gracie Event2 (Lewd)- 99%
Gracie Event3 (Story + Lewd)- 99%
Gracie Event4 (Story)- 100%
Gracie Event5 (Lewd)- 60%
Story Event (season finale) - 30 %
Misc - 35%
----------------------------------------------

Hey, Delucas!

First - Happy New Year! Hope you all had a great Christmas and new year.
This year been tough with covid and what not. Hope you all have been well and remembered to take care of yourselves and your loved ones.
Hopefully this year will be better all around!

Now to the game;

I tried my hardest to get it out in December, and I thought I was able to. Unfortunately, I overestimated my self here. Even though December is a busy month I still feel like I got the work time I wanted. I simply underestimated the work for the last bits of Gracie's story. Last time I estimated that I needed 5% to finish her last part. It involves Wilfred, burning car, forest stuff, and home talk. I already created the scenes and environment, which usually is the hardest part, so I thought it would be a breeze.
This is how I felt after doing the last "5%":
View attachment 1573817

Whenever it is any story segments, it can get a bit tough. The lewd scenes are a bit easier to work with.
Anyway, I am sorry that I couldn't get it out before the end of the year. Really hoped for that. 2022 will be the year I will take a break with long releases. It is mentally exhausting. Quicker release will probably be the route to go. But now the focus is just finishing the last lewd scenes and hopefully my next dev post have a specific release date.
About the upcoming lewd - Gracie actually manages to go a bit further than Isabel. I felt it was fitting.

Hope everyone gets into the new year great!
-HG
Thanks for the sharing this with us!
Always appreciated!

And man, considering Hopes said before (if I'm remembering correctly) that Isabel would be the most lustful (or most "sexually hungry") out of all the girls, reading Gracie manages to go a bit further than Isabel is quite surprising.
But I'm totally not complaining.

Go Gracie! Explore your lust to your heart's content!! :love::love:

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Heh, well of course, Hopes hears a lot of my nonsense, and if he thinks they're terrible ideas, he can basically filter them out (I totally don't mind, though in my defense I never intentionally try to whisper terrible ideas to him :ROFLMAO: )
I tried to convince hopes to have luna and the mc watch deadpool. To be fair he didn't think it was a terrible idea. He agrees that luna would love deadpool, but he doesn't want to bring the real world into the deluca universe. Too bad cause I would bet dollars to donuts luna would start quoting deadpool on missions.

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
I tried to convince hopes to have luna and the mc watch deadpool. To be fair he didn't think it was a terrible idea. He agrees that luna would love deadpool, but he doesn't want to bring the real world into the deluca universe. Too bad cause I would bet dollars to donuts luna would start quoting deadpool on missions.
NO WAY! It's on him! Bad bad Hopes! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Imagine a scene when MC gets on a room filled with dead mobsters:

MC gets inside... - What a hell happened here?

Luna (covered with blood): - Hell I know, they were already dead when I get here... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

deadpool-ryan-reynolds.gif

Last edited:

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Why am I thinking of one of Jaskier's songs (the prison song)?

To much more interesting things: Luna and Deadpool? Can totally see that, even beyond the over the top moments he has.

If Luna was Ciri, would Gracie be Yen in the equation? And would that make the Hope character Jaskier? Or would that role stay with Mr. I'll Be Forever Forgotten, whose name I actually just forgot?

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Nice, the update is almost done. Btw Hopes do you have any plans on releasing the game on steam? I'd love to buy it and support you that way.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
NO WAY! It's on him! Bad bad Hopes! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Imagine a scene when MC gets on a room filled with dead mobsters:

MC gets inside... - What a hell happened here?

Luna (covered with blood): - Hell I know, they are already dead when I get here... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1573946
Yeah, you totally know she'd start quoting him. That guy was already dead when I got here.

She might even get a pair of swords. 2 swords and maximum effort.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
As a huge Witcher fan - for sure going to be more of em.
And yush, will end up in the contracts as well!

Happy New Year Everyone!
But who will be who? :unsure:

Luna as Ciri!! (y)
Eiza as Triss?
Gracie as Yennifer?
Cordia?
Isabel?

Happy New Year to you Hopes and all the Luna lunatics as well as the rest of you out there.

aworthlesstrollsayswhat?
Just put that one on ignore. He is an angry elf!

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018

Luna as Ciri!! (y)
Eiza as Triss?
Gracie as Yennifer?
Cordia?
Isabel?

Happy New Year to you Hopes and all the Luna lunatics as well as the rest of you out there.

Just put that one on ignore. He is an angry elf!
I don't need to. I have my own filter and mostly I just ignore them. And if I put them on ignore I can't take that occasional jab to a perpetual virgin when I feel like it.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Thanks for the sharing this with us!
Always appreciated!

And man, considering Hopes said before (if I'm remembering correctly) that Isabel would be the most lustful (or most "sexually hungry") out of all the girls, reading Gracie manages to go a bit further than Isabel is quite surprising.
But I'm totally not complaining.

Go Gracie! Explore your lust to your heart's content!! :love::love:
Having quite a few years as a professional tutor under my belt, I volunteer. Granted, it has been mostly maths and physics, but some, let's say, "applied biology" should be doable.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

Luna as Ciri!! (y)
Eiza as Triss?
Gracie as Yennifer?
Cordia?
Isabel?

Happy New Year, all DeLuca soldiers!

Following is my personal DeLuca-Witcher sync list.

Updated my previous DeLuca-Witcher sync list.
How does the following look? Do they sync well? :LOL:

- Wifred = Geralt of Rivia
- Cordia = Yennefer of Vengeberg
- Isabel = Triss Merigold
- Luna = Ciri
- Gracie = Cerys An Craite
- Lucan = Crach An Craite
- Antonio = Lambert
- "Pops" Kaskar = Eskel (yeah, I know, Pops doesn't look anything like Eskel, but it's hard to find a character with a noticeable scar like Eskel in the game)
- Vincent, the retired DeLuca Capo = Vesemir
- Giacobbe = Dijkstra
- Eiza = Priscilla
- MC (Hope) = Dandelion (Jaskier)

- Straffan = Whoreson Jr
- Filius = Uma

Heh, I particualrly like the MC-Eiza pairing as Dandelion & Priscilla here tbh (though I do admit, trying to cast Straffan & Filius were fun :LOL::ROFLMAO:)
Yes, I'm aware Cordia isn't a raven black like Yennefer, but character dynamic I feel still really fits.
And I don't wish to dye Cordia's hair (despite casting her as Yennefer). Her natural hair color is perfect.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Right here is where you lost all credibility with me. :mad::ROFLMAO:

More like

MC = Geralt

Wilfred = Vesemir

Another suggestion though.

BorgiaBou =
View attachment 1574676
Well, I'd have to say I disagree there (regarding your MC casting especially). :ROFLMAO:

MC looks far too boyish and young to be cast as Geralt (who looks grim, and weathered, cause yes, Geralt is old as a Witcher who lived centuries. So Wilfred fits perfectly in that visual), so in my eyes he fits much more in sync with Dandelion.

I mean Wilfred with a beard, I can practically say he would look quite like Geralt from Witcher 3 if his hair was longer and he was a bit more muscular.
I simply can't say the same for our MC.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ahx

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Well, I'd have to say I disagree there (regarding your MC casting especially).

MC looks far too boyish and young to be cast as Geralt (who looks grim, and old, cause yes, Geralt is old as a Witcher who lived centuries. So Wilfred fits perfectly in that visual), so in my eyes he fits more with Dandelion.

I mean Wilfred with a beard, I can practically say he would look quite like Geralt from Witcher 3 if his hair was longer and he was a bit more muscular.
I simply can't say the same for our MC.
You're basing everything off of looks. Besides you were allowed to get a haircut and lose the beard in witcher 3.

I'm going more by the way they'd fit in the story. In which case MC as Geralt and Wilfred as Vesemir are the appropriate fit.

P.S. I don't really like Dandelion. :whistle:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
You're basing everything off of looks. Besides you were allowed to get a haircut and lose the beard in witcher 3.

I'm going more by the way they'd fit in the story. In which case MC as Geralt and Wilfred as Vesemir are the appropriate fit.

P.S. I don't really like Dandelion. :whistle:
Actually, I based them mostly on not just the looks, but personality, and the character dynamics from what I know from the Witcher books & games as well as DeLuca.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So all based on how each character fits in terms of the whole package for me, not just the visuals.
And yes, Dandelion can get annoying at times, but not like I have dislike for his character so I totally don't mind casting MC as him (especially considering in my opinion Wilfred fits better as Geralt no just in looks but also personality wise, as well as storywise).

Last edited:
Reactions: Kylar Stern

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Damn, it only took one day into the new year before I get these kinds of people.
I really wonder what it is about my game that make them go so wild.
A bit funny to watch, heh. And they always have the same way of speaking. There are like 2 or 3 types, and they're all like that.
Overuse of emojis, sarcasm, money fixated, and superior complex. All three types either have it all or a mix.

I think it is Joey's fault. They probably liked the game, and then Joey appeared. Seems like I have to kill him. I just always forget about Joey whenever I have to write him off!

Anyway guys, as fun as it is playing around the Filius Canis people, don't go overboard. Small plays and then ignore em. They hate to be ignored.

Remember to take care of yourselves.
2021 was rough.

4.40 star(s) 488 Votes