SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So if there is no new content why did he share a update on patreon
As said above, there isn't any new story content, as in no new content you haven't already seen, the added features are VN mode and codex/lore, and I'm assuming bugfixes/spelling/etc.

The story won't continue until a new update for Season 2 is out.

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
God I love this game. I see the previous release was May last year. And season one ended with a drop dead cliff hanger. Oh well, we know that cliff hangers always, traditionally, every single time are quickly resolved in the next episode, and captain midnight did not really fall off the roof of a 12 story building after being shot 7 times. Not really. And so no matter how it looked, Luna, Gracie has not been shot through the heart. Although recovery might take a while, irl.

I went to patreon and clicked to sign up so I can download the latest. He wants $43/monthly or $36/month billed yearly. And here I see it has no new content. Well cripe, Is the dev a mafiosi?

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I went to patreon and clicked to sign up so I can download the latest. He wants $43/monthly or $36/month billed yearly. And here I see it has no new content. Well cripe, Is the dev a mafiosi?
There are multiple tiers of payment options. 7 different monthly amounts, starting at £1 & rising to £85 per month (+VAT).
If you want to sign up, I'm sure there's something to suit your wallet.

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
There are multiple tiers of payment options. 7 different monthly amounts, starting at £1 & rising to £85 per month.
If you want to sign up, I'm sure there's something to suit your wallet.
Right, but the lower tiers do not say that access to updates is included in benfits.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Right, but the lower tiers do not say that access to updates is included in benfits.
Neither do the most expensive two. I'm pretty sure that it is included, for all tiers.
As far as I know, first there is early access release, for Caporegime & above.
Then there is another one 3 days after, for Elite Soldato.
I presume that the 3 lower tiers get it some time after that, but you're quite right, it's not very clear by looking at Patreon.

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
God I love this game. I see the previous release was May last year. And season one ended with a drop dead cliff hanger. Oh well, we know that cliff hangers always, traditionally, every single time are quickly resolved in the next episode, and captain midnight did not really fall off the roof of a 12 story building after being shot 7 times. Not really. And so no matter how it looked, Luna, Gracie has not been shot through the heart. Although recovery might take a while, irl.

Dude, download the latest update and send it to us please. If I was making dollars, I swear I'd have it right now. :LOL:

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
Neither do the most expensive two. I'm pretty sure that it is included, for all tiers.
As far as I know, first there is early access release, for Caporegime & above.
Then there is another one 3 days after, for Elite Soldato.
I presume that the 3 lower tiers get it some time after that, but you're quite right, it's not very clear by looking at Patreon.
Could be. After hanging out around patreon for a few years, I have never found that it works that way. The higher levels include everything from the lower, but not the other way around.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Dude, download the latest update and send it to us please. If I was making dollars, I swear I'd have it right now. :LOL:
There is no update since season 1 ended.
Only new thing is the Steam release, which contains a codex. Other than that, there is nothing new yet.
Could be. After hanging out around patreon for a few years, I have never found that it works that way. The higher levels include everything from the lower, but not the other way around.
No-one said anything about the lower levels including everything from the tiers above.
I simply said that I expect all tiers to provide access to the game.
I mean, who in their right mind is going to pay to be "a supporter" for a product they can't even play?

Don't know what you've been looking at on Patreon for those few years. "The more you pay, the earlier you get it" is standard MO for literally hundreds, if not thousands, of these games. Lowest tiers get it last.

Last edited:
Reactions: burbero

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
I know, but I want it for the VN mode.
Well, if you want it, buy it. Don't have money? go work. Ask your parents or wait for a whale to show up and they buy it for everyone.

Download it and play it here (if it has the new added VN mode)

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
Well, if you want it, buy it. Don't have money? go work. Ask your parents or wait for a whale to show up and they buy it for everyone.

Download it and play it here (if it has the new added VN mode)
Wow, you're smart. I don't know how I didn't think of that. Not everyone is lucky mate, I wasn't born in Europe or the USA. I'm already working but I don't earn dollars or euros and in the middle of the economic crisis it's barely enough. Also let me remind you that this is a pirate forum, if you want to be an honest man, go somewhere else.

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
No-one said anything about the lower levels including everything from the tiers above.
I simply said that I expect all tiers to provide access to the game.
I mean, who in their right mind is going to pay to be "a supporter" for a product they can't even play?
Right, why would they, so why do they?

[QUOTE}
Don't know what you've been looking at on Patreon for those few years. "The more you pay, the earlier you get it" is standard MO for literally hundreds, if not thousands, of these games. Lowest tiers get it last.
[/QUOTE]

True, this game offers the immediate release option, and one step down, you can get the release 3 days later. Further down, benefits don't include access. In my experience, the benefit list means exactly what it says, and no more.

One dev does allow lower tiers to accumulate their donations up to $14 and then become eligible to download. But that is explicit too. No explicit statement, no benefit.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
True, this game offers the immediate release option, and one step down, you can get the release 3 days later. Further down, benefits don't include access. In my experience, the benefit list means exactly what it says, and no more.

One dev does allow lower tiers to accumulate their donations up to $14 and then become eligible to download. But that is explicit too. No explicit statement, no benefit.
Nope. I can think of but 1 game that does what you describe(DPC, not surprisingly), every other game I've seen every patreon tier gets the game eventually. A lot, like this one did before it went on steam, do public releases after their various tiers gain access.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Im annoyed about the update not being available here as i think 15€ is too much but isnt there some kind of steam policy that the dev isnt allowed to offer the product at other places for less money compared to steam?

I this case the dev wouldnt be able to offer it to lower patreon tiers anyway

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Im annoyed about the update not being available here as i think 15€ is too much but isnt there some kind of steam policy that the dev isnt allowed to offer the product at other places for less money compared to steam?

I this case the dev wouldnt be able to offer it to lower patreon tiers anyway
yeah once it goes on steam has to be the same price set there. I think I bought it for around $11 or 12 since most AVN's go on sale when they are released I forget if that was the case with this one I just knew I bought it the first week

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
yeah once it goes on steam has to be the same price set there. I think I bought it for around $11 or 12 since most AVN's go on sale when they are released I forget if that was the case with this one I just knew I bought it the first week
That's what they say, but there are all kinds of games on Steam that are not the same price through Patreon/SS, some still go through the normal tier system, and even still have "public" releases. Not sure Patreon is considered a "store front".

thedarkone1698

Apr 8, 2023
Updated it for 0.09

- Game Version : 0.09.0
- Mod Version : 0.09.0b

Features:

Unlocked Gallery
• Money Cheat
• Skill Cheat
• Love Cheat
• Rename Mc

ps: not mine you can all thank BrandyYT for the original, i just updated it

edit: no need for update replay gallery still the same
Are you going to update for Season 1 Ver 1.0?

4.40 star(s) 485 Votes