noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
haha your username makes me want to rewatch B5 been awhile one of the better characters from the show :)

I don't think a date will be posted for awhile I think he is only 1-2 months into Season 2 development
After all it has only been 11 months since the last update.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
After all it has only been 11 months since the last update.
as far as I know it never was a secret hope was putting steam as his #1 focus and was a hobby till recently , so I don't count those 11 months against him for Season 2 since as far as I know he didn't really work on Season 2 much if at all.

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
as far as I know it never was a secret hope was putting steam as his #1 focus and was a hobby till recently , so I don't count those 11 months against him for Season 2 since as far as I know he didn't really work on Season 2 much if at all.
Page 1 says the release date for v 9.6 here was 8 May last year, and it appears that he has been collecting patreon payments for a good while longer. A few dev's have been able to make their game a full time job, but for most it is a hobby. No, I think, if he has been neglecting this game for 9 months, we should call it that. If the dev were cultivating his player base, he could certainly make this his full time job, like dpc with bad.

What I see is that he put together just about the best game on f95 for season 1, ended it with a drop dead cliff hanger, and then took a nap. I am not convinced there will be a season 2 at this point. It is true he put up his Steam page 27 Feb this year. But f95 says the game is a lot older than that.

The origin date for this thread is July 2018, so that tells us how long he has actually been working on this. 9 versions in 5 years (up to last May). That is almost 2 versions a year. If you include the .6 with the 9, it is almost certainly 2 a year. Yeah, I'm feeling a little disturbed. And if I had been paying him patreon for all that time, I would probably be stomping around the room. But, yeh, I do understand that game development does take a lot of time. And the dev actually owes me nothing at all. So at six months, I will still be defending a dev. At a year, I am feeling stressed.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah because you're not an idjit.......

Page 1 says the release date for v 9.6 here was 8 May last year, and it appears that he has been collecting patreon payments for a good while longer. A few dev's have been able to make their game a full time job, but for most it is a hobby. No, I think, if he has been neglecting this game for 9 months, we should call it that. If the dev were cultivating his player base, he could certainly make this his full time job, like dpc with bad.

What I see is that he put together just about the best game on f95 for season 1, ended it with a drop dead cliff hanger, and then took a nap. I am not convinced there will be a season 2 at this point. It is true he put up his Steam page 27 Feb this year. But f95 says the game is a lot older than that.

The origin date for this thread is July 2018, so that tells us how long he has actually been working on this. 9 versions in 5 years (up to last May). That is almost 2 versions a year. If you include the .6 with the 9, it is almost certainly 2 a year. Yeah, I'm feeling a little disturbed. And if I had been paying him patreon for all that time, I would probably be stomping around the room. But, yeh, I do understand that game development does take a lot of time. And the dev actually owes me nothing at all. So at six months, I will still be defending a dev. At a year, I am feeling stressed.
You're an idjit......

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
Yeah because you're not an idjit.......

You're an idjit......
The idjit and the not idjit agree that he did not work on the game for much of that 11 months.

The idgit doesn't think this excuses him. "Don't hold it against him for not working because he didn't work".

Me, I figger it is enough to admit that the dev owes me nothing at all. And then hope/plead for more of this great game.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
The idjit and the not idjit agree that he did not work on the game for much of that 11 months.

The idgit doesn't think this excuses him. "Don't hold it against him for not working because he didn't work".

Me, I figger it is enough to admit that the dev owes me nothing at all. And then hope/plead for more of this great game.
never said he was not working on the game at all just not Season 2 since he had shifted his focus to steam. Because of that I dont see it as him not working for 11 months at all, since it was clear that was where his effort was being focused on the steam version, which included a VN mode and codex entries when he had time since it was a hobby at the time.

Be a different story at least to me if he was working on Season 2 for 11 months , but as far as I understand it VN mode made a big headache for him because of the mini game and the fact it was a hobby and did it in his spare time. That's why I said I don't hold it against for him for not working on Season 2. Now was 11 months too long for steam? Perhaps it's hard to say without knowing what issues he was having during the development and how much spare time he had? That and I don't have a right to complain as I wasn't a Patreon for those 11 months, now if you were one then your complaints about him taking too long becomes more valid.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
damn that sucks. was a beautiful game... But surely wont make a steam account for that
sorry for the double post forgot to mentioned the updated version is on his pateron, so you can sub to get it through there still at least as far as I know. Not sure 100% as Ive had a steam account for around 10-15 years or so , so I just bought it there.

Reactions: Itachi-Uchiha
4.40 star(s) 485 Votes