raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
uhm..why cant i continue story? im soldato (rank 5) and according to events it requires that rank and daytime..but it wont let me continue..i just keeps saying req. not met.... on all time of day.. is it because there is no more content in this update?

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
uhm..why cant i continue story? im soldato (rank 5) and according to events it requires that rank and daytime..but it wont let me continue..i just keeps saying req. not met.... on all time of day.. is it because there is no more content in this update?
Need to take the promotion event too.

wilfred - mission board - events

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
@Eerie Entity
so is it true that Cordia isnt really a love interest in the game i guess i wanted some mommy time but i guess ill stick with Luna

i guess i just want Cordia to make me a offer that i cant refuse which is to satisfy her needs daily and lick her out alots of times
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There will be adult content with her for sure.
But she won't be romanceable in the sense the girls can be.
So do not expect to go on romantic dates with her.

exxxe

Apr 28, 2017
they still can go out together tho right ??

like the both of them in a mission maybe to save a girl or wack an enemy or maybe she and the MC are stuck in a tight place facing danger together or so ??
emphasize on "tight"

yeah i already completed this game in my head a 100 times in a 100 ways so got an abundance of ideas lol

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
they still can go out together tho right ??

like the both of them in a mission maybe to save a girl or wack an enemy or maybe she and the MC are stuck in a tight place facing danger together or so ??
emphasize on "tight"

yeah i already completed this game in my head a 100 times in a 100 ways so got an abundance of ideas lol
I, of course, have plans for events involving her and our MC which involves them to leave the house.
Can't go in-depth with where and what that will be. Spoilers and stuff

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
another question... i cant seem to continue with anything regarding gracie... is this because i choose to focus on lune? i mean suddenly there is no more "friend" options or dance options??

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
another question... i cant seem to continue with anything regarding gracie...
Gracie doesn't as much content of her own as Luna, but is getting more this coming update. She does have three events though, so one more after Friends! Use the event guide in the ? menu (green means it's complete).

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
Gracie doesn't as much content of her own as Luna, but is getting more this coming update. She does have three events though, so one more after Friends! Use the event guide in the ? menu (green means it's complete).
the event says all is green (completed) the last thing i did was the "friend kiss" scene... so just wondered if there was more after that in this current version.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
my excitement for the next update is growing slowly but surely might even become a patron soon (would be my first time being a patron to anyone) but we shall see after this update how i feel

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Wait.. so this is not officially abandoned but its pretty much closed case?
What is the dev. reason for not uploading for this long?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
noooooooooooo way i will riot :devilish:
I want to go on a picnic or to a beach with her (you know sex on the beach with an amazing milf is kinda....:love:)
pretty sure i, we, all of us that love cordia will change your mind :sneaky:

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Wait.. so this is not officially abandoned but its pretty much closed case?
What is the dev. reason for not uploading for this long?
Jokes aside.
The reason for the delay has been due to health issues.
The release will be very soon and then back to the normal release routine.

I've been pretty active in all the platforms to make sure all the playerbase know of this and the progress of the game.
Discord, Patreon and here.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Jokes aside.
The reason for the delay has been due to health issues.
The release will be very soon and then back to the normal release routine.

I've been pretty active in all the platforms to make sure all the playerbase know of this and the progress of the game.
Discord, Patreon and here.
no worries, take it easy , if u need drugs i know a guy... ;):p

4.40 star(s) 487 Votes