HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Hopes you should have just moved it to Sunday or Monday. Now people will start crying more if you run into issues. :ROFLMAO:
I should have stuck with the no eta thing I had going.
I realized I'm incredibly bad at predicting how much there is left to do :ROFLMAO:

As it goes now, it probably first be ready tomorrow. If I didn't say anything people would be like meh.
Now I said the 20th people are going to kill me :eek:

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
I realized I'm incredibly bad at predicting how much there is left to do :ROFLMAO:

As it goes now, it probably first be ready tomorrow. If I didn't say anything people would be like meh.
They won't kill you. If they did that they would have nothing to complain about for the next update, since there wouldn't be one.

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
It is my hobby, yes.
Don't think I've said otherwise? If so, my bad.
So its your main job and also its your hobby , or Im wrong?
and based on , I assume you earn from patreon atleast 3500$ per month , and according to your link of wages in Denmark, Average Salary in Copenhagen, Denmark is 3120$ , so it seems ypur earn more than average salary.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: HopesGaming

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
and based on , I assume you earn from patreon atleast 3500$ per month , and according to your link of wages in Denmark, Average Salary in Copenhagen, Denmark is 3120$ , so it seems ypur earn more than average salary.
I don't want to go too far into what I make on Patreon but I do not make 3500.
You are overestimating Patreon income.

It's my hobby and not the main job. That may change if I reach state earnings in which I feel comfortable with what I earn and can go full time at it.

Also, that site I linked was a bit incorrect. I merely focused on the minimum wage. The average wage seems way off.
Look at this instead;

$3500 was the average in Denmark around 2010.
Nowadays it is almost $6000. So even if I did make 3500 today it would still be far from average.

Also, a bit confused about why we are going so deep in the money talks.

EDIT;
$6000 seems a lot... Even for Denmark...
I don't know. I'm a poor immigrant. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Sharinel

Dec 23, 2018
Where did you get 3500 from? It says on the site you linked to that :-
Best Guess: $1K - $4K

Anyway, what's your issue with Hopes? Someone tells me it's his hobby and I take them at their word, I don't go all Sherlock Holmes and dig into their background just to prove them wrong.

What's your endgame? Are you expecting Hopes to say 'Dammit I was coasting along quite easily releasing updates every 6 months or so, but now that Arasharia12 has caught me out in this MASSIVE LIE I will start releasing updates weekly'. Seriously, why does every keyboard warrior got to argue and argue until they can say they got proved right in a tiny bit of trivia. Does it give them a chubby or what?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
With the quality of each update especially the last one which was the best to date I really don't think people will mind that little extra waiting time.
I don't think we should compare last update to this one. This a "free time" update if I am not mistaken. Last one was story update. Those are probably more intensive in quality and content while this one is probably more intensive in fanservice.

Last edited:
Reactions: JJJ84

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I don't think we should compare last update to this one. This a "free time" update if I am not mistaken. Last one was story update. Those are probably more intensive in quality and content while this one is probably more intensive in fanservice.
Just as well I wasn't comparing anything just appreciating the quality of the updates.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Just as well I wasn't comparing anything just appreciating the quality of the updates.
Just mentioned it as I doubt we are going to get My name is Luca or the ending with the little mafia's war of the previous chapter type of content.
The war for example felt like a movie of something like that.
Controlling expectation is key! Gotta wait and see, though.

Last edited:

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Where did you get 3500 from? It says on the site you linked to that :-

Anyway, what's your issue with Hopes? Someone tells me it's his hobby and I take them at their word, I don't go all Sherlock Holmes and dig into their background just to prove them wrong.

What's your endgame? Are you expecting Hopes to say 'Dammit I was coasting along quite easily releasing updates every 6 months or so, but now that Arasharia12 has caught me out in this MASSIVE LIE I will start releasing updates weekly'. Seriously, why does every keyboard warrior got to argue and argue until they can say they got proved right in a tiny bit of trivia. Does it give them a chubby or what?
the last time he display both patron number and income in his patreon page, is 328 patron and 2070$ so with simple math i guessed with now and 575 patron income would be 3628$.
there is no endgame at all just simple curiosity.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here is the deal .. in a mafia game .. guess what humble beginnings Nico in GTA had?
... Ever wondered how poor Scarface was starting up in the US?
Ever seen the starting point of all unions / mobs?
poor immigrants toiling to make it to big gangsters status !
Please take a look at the subject matter of this game .. money makes the Mob go round! De Luca is no different :)!
I'm a poor immigrant
sad lives
there is no endgame
Now I said the 20th people are going to kill me
Why is so important how much

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Does anyone know if there are any Luna sigs I can choose from other then the 3 by Krull on the OP?
I tried searching in the forums but for me it kept coming up as "no results".
I have no issues with Krull 's sigs. It would just be nice to know if there are other options before I choose which one to use.
A Few of my fellow users had request some signatures for this game. Who knows maybe in the near future I'll be creating some more. When I do make them I'll post them here.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Here is the deal .. in a mafia game .. guess what humble beginnings Nico in GTA had?
... Ever wondered how poor Scarface was starting up in the US?
Ever seen the starting point of all unions / mobs?
poor immigrants toiling to make it to big gangsters status !
Please take a look at the subject matter of this game .. money makes the Mob go round! De Luca is no different :)!

After this update, we will

Reactions: Character
4.40 star(s) 485 Votes