7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
The update has not yet been released.

You can find the Discord and Patreon link on the first page of this thread. But do not ask for the release, when it is out you will find out ;).
Thank you for the lead on my question, and no worries, I know full well he doesn't release any updates until he is completely confident that they are of good quality, this is why this is one of my favorite games and developers.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Okay, today's my birthday! I demand the update. Give it to me! :D :D :D

(Yes you guessed right, I was just joking :D - only think I'm not joking about is my birthday) ...

But honestly, CoBD & TDF updates at my birthday (or few days later)...that's dream come true in these bad days ...

Character

Jan 8, 2018

(Yes you guessed right, I was just joking :D - only think I'm not joking about is my birthday) ...

But honestly, CoBD & TDF updates at my birthday (or few days later)...that's dream come true in these bad days ...
Happy Birthday dude! Remember, best presents are worth the wait!

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018

Sorry I'm not familiar with the acronym, what's CoBD?

Reactions: Game Bond

Xenerous

Jul 22, 2018
I love you guys. You like... complete me and stuff.

Seriously though, it would be easy to be upset about the delay but you guys seem to be handling it well and with style. Clearly we all know it’ll be worth the wait.

4.40 star(s) 490 Votes