• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
anyone got a save from last update? i keep getting bugs on the ones i have
If you meant a 0.05 version full save, I uploaded one on page 432 of this thread. If you want a save from 0.06, I unfortunately can't help, as my saves for 0.06 is already at full save as well and if you use that, there'd be no content to play.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
HopesGaming: I loved the update. I've been saving the best for last of a lot of updates of my favorite games recently, so I just finished it. I really love the teasing and slow build up with Isabelle. They way you've built it up over time, just the tongue kiss with Isabelle is so much hotter and exciting than full on, no-holds-barred sex in most games. The anticipation over many scenes is what makes it so much more exciting in my opinion.

There are so many (so, so, many) games here where the 3rd time a female character sees the MC, her dialog is "Wow, is that bulge for me? It's so big. I just have to touch it, taste it." This is not exciting at all. I usually have to shake my head at how ridiculous this sounds. Has the writer of this dialog ever met an actual woman? (listen up other devs :))

Anyway, I love your adult game. It's really exceeded my expectations. The continual focus on the story will make any sexual interactions in the future just that much better. The humor between the characters is laugh out loud funny at times, and the depth of emotion between the MC and each of the main characters is great to see as well. Like several reviewers here, I can't tell which character I like more, so I am probably setting myself up for some pain later on, but it's worth it! (plus I save often)

Also, I could go on and on (I won't), but your "My Name is Luna" story was so far above anything else in its power and emotional resonance compared to any game I've every played, that I am in awe. I still think about it 6 months later, so that is really a sign of great art.

reidumas

Jan 13, 2020
I can't seem to progress through Gracie's event "The Magic Touch". I sent an email to her and even if I wait 3 three days, nothing happens. It says I need a phone. Where can I get it?

dahobo

Jul 24, 2018
HopesGaming Just replaying the game, as there was something wrong with my saves. I'm noticing quite a few typos, or just little English mistakes. Most of them don't matter much, but the scene during "Friend of my friend..." where MC says there's no plural of water is a bit odd, as there is a plural of water. I love the game, by the way. I just thought you might want to have someone take a look at the text and clean up the little things. :)

Aeschyli

Apr 19, 2019
Great game. I hope the developer can keep it up. I'm not used to the Patreon system, but if comes to steam I can support it. -Isabella fan here

tk99

Jun 3, 2019

This is a huge announcement for The DeLuca Family. Therefore the post has been made public. Please give it a read and truly read what it says.

You all have been warned now.

You forgot to add some snowflakes and pink unicorns :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: HopesGaming

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

This is a huge announcement for The DeLuca Family. Therefore the post has been made public. Please give it a read and truly read what it says.

You all have been warned now.
Hahaha Nice one. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Would have been nice to give Luna an ice cream for her right hand, don't you think? :LOL::giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: HopesGaming

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
is there anyway anyone here can help me so i can play this update? i for the life of me cant progress with this latest update. i have completed everything up until this update. BUT when i click on the ? and go to events ( i believe thats what its called) it says that i havent completed any of isabel's events. but i did do all of her events up until this update a long ass time ago. when i click on my journal it comes up under completed but when i go to ? and look at the events all of her events are not green like the rest.

any ideas besides start over again?

4.40 star(s) 487 Votes