HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017

Then goes ahead and adds it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And there won't be.
Netori (the main character steals another love interest) however, has always been pretty obvious that it would be the case since the 0.01.

NTR = Netorare.
NTR Netori.

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
I really can't understand why this game isn't on the first page of "trending"...
I mean it's one of when not the best game on this site!
I think the amount of discussion effects the trend of a particular forum I mean there are games on the top of the trending lists which are even finished or abandoned.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
And there won't be.
Netori (the main character steals another love interest) however, has always been pretty obvious that it would be the case since the 0.01.

NTR = Netorare.
NTR Netori.
I am not gonna pass any judgements towards the story or characters just yet , after all it's not finished so...but the cheating aspect isn't really my thing so it was off putting but thankfully you gave us the power of choice

P.S been a major fan of your game since day 1, hope you give an official release on steam somewhere down the line

Doputgun

Sep 15, 2018
I think I even remember some people suggesting he might get killed off, but who knows what may happen.

Regardless, despite the fact I'm having the MC cuckolding him with netori route, I do really like his character. Recent updates had us view interesting but also flawed aspects of his character (fiery temper, cheating etc) - I would actually be interested in finding out more about him.
Well actually his getting killed off is a good idea too. If we look at the picture in the main menu mc looks like he is the head of DeLuca Family and one of the ways of this happening is Antonio's death but like you said who knows. I too like his character and from the first minute to last he treated mc with respect and this says something but at the end I might like seeing him dead.

Reactions: JJJ84

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
I really can't understand why this game isn't on the first page of "trending"...
true but every1 have a difrent taste
some are more for sex and others for the story

for me am all for love and story
this game is very good ad it and the dev did a amazing job to tell luna's past it was just mind blowing

Reactions: SoraBlack

SoraBlack

Jan 1, 2019
true but every1 have a difrent taste
some are more for sex and others for the story

for me am all for love and story
this game is very good ad it and the dev did a amazing job to tell luna's past it was just mind blowing
Yeah right! The past is very good told! Even cried when playing it :,(

Reactions: Genlog76

SoraBlack

Jan 1, 2019
me to was very sad :(
it reminds me of a other game acting lessons dam that game hit me hard

but i hope the dev keep this up i so much love a good and deep story
Hope so too... Normally don't like sad stories (most time... maybe because it's mostly written bad) but this here... too good!

Reactions: Genlog76

SatanLovesYou

Jan 23, 2020
Thanks for the update Hopes. Took me awhile to get around to it. Time to see if romancing all 3 of them blows up in the MC's face. Luna the only true waifu in this game anyways but this should be fun to see play out.

Reactions: aarbei23

c2215a

Jul 25, 2017
because rather than seeing actually good story progress most of the people just want to see the MC banging anything with 2 legs as much as they can

Reactions: SoraBlack

SatanLovesYou

Jan 23, 2020
Actually I take it back, Antonio is the real waifu. I feel real bad about going after his wife. But if he is Bi, would he be a possible love interest of the MC? Not really into gay stuff but it would at least make me feel less guilty about trying to bang his wife. This character is a treasure.

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
Actually I take it back, Antonio is the real waifu. I feel real bad about going after his wife. But if he is Bi, would he be a possible love interest of the MC? Not really into gay stuff but it would at least make me feel less guilty about trying to bang his wife. This character is a treasure.

So between 1 daughter, 1 ice-cream-loving daughter/angel, the mom, and the assassin, you want to fuck... the only guy :). I'm sorry but I don't think it's going to happen. Although, there was that obvious sexual tension between the MC and Wilfred...

4.40 star(s) 485 Votes