Proggressive

Dec 29, 2019
Actually I take it back, Antonio is the real waifu. I feel real bad about going after his wife. But if he is Bi, would he be a possible love interest of the MC? Not really into gay stuff but it would at least make me feel less guilty about trying to bang his wife. This character is a treasure.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So between 1 daughter, 1 ice-cream-loving daughter/angel, the mom, and the assassin, you want to fuck... the only guy :). I'm sorry but I don't think it's going to happen. Although, there was that obvious sexual tension between the MC and Wilfred...
Actually, time will tell - what will happen next ... And we all can only wait.

Reactions: vmaks

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
Is it mandatory to do the Luna missions to advance the story? I didn't do any. I'm stuck on mission 9. I can't start it, it tells me I'm missing something.

Reactions: vmaks

Cyndallan

Aug 9, 2016
Is it mandatory to do the Luna missions to advance the story? I didn't do any. I'm stuck on mission 9. I can't start it, it tells me I'm missing something.
Short answer is... Yes

If you click on the ? icon in the top left of your screen and go to events it will say what you need to have done before you can progress storywise :)

Now my question is... Why didn't you do Luna missions? Luna is great :D

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
Short answer is... Yes

If you click on the ? icon in the top left of your screen and go to events it will say what you need to have done before you can progress storywise :)

Now my question is... Why didn't you do Luna missions? Luna is great :D
I started playing for the redhead. And I thought that side missions would not be mandatory, like in most games. I was disappointed to learn that he was a minor character without much relevance. As for Luna, I don't know, I just don't like her like the others, except for Cordia.
I guess even if I don't want to, I'll have to do the missions.
Thanks for the reply

Reactions: Mr. Darke

anonbaggins

Mar 20, 2019
Love the game!

Maybe I'm missing something... but are there actually any sex scenes so far between MC and any of the other characters? Or is it still building toward that? If I'm missing something, please clue me in... lol

Feb 29, 2020
Love the game!

Maybe I'm missing something... but are there actually any sex scenes so far between MC and any of the other characters? Or is it still building toward that? If I'm missing something, please clue me in... lol
No. These are ladies, not sluts like in those other games. You have to actually earn your debauchery with these gals.
Isabella being a little easier then the others. But then some guys are content with the easy consolation prize.

Reactions: jish55

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
No. These are ladies, not sluts like in those other games. You have to actually earn your debauchery with these gals.
Isabella being a little easier then the others. But then some guys are content with the easy consolation prize.
and that's why Luna's best girl and endgame, because with her, we need to actually be deserving of her love, and unlike the other girls, the relationship with her is love, to where she's having to learn to trust mc. It's why I decided to go the friend rout with Isabella, because I feel like in a game like this, there should only be one girl we choose.

Feb 29, 2020
and that's why Luna's best girl and endgame, because with her, we need to actually be deserving of her love, and unlike the other girls, the relationship with her is love, to where she's having to learn to trust mc. It's why I decided to go the friend rout with Isabella, because I feel like in a game like this, there should only be one girl we choose.
Hell I'm so loyal to Luna that I turn down chicks in other games.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
how were the other languages created?
i would like to try to translate the game back to german, but i have no idea how. maybe someone has a tip how i can do that. i am used to play the game in german and the last time was 0.4.1.

4.40 star(s) 485 Votes