CCrusader

Nov 29, 2020
The game is really broken for me. When I try to load saves it crashes, when I try to save it crashes, when I go to the gallery it crashes. Its a mess for me idk for you guys.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I might actually have to wait for the VN version, the contract mini-game is intolerable for me. Damn shame because I love this story and renders.
Story+free roaming option (the option under full experience) removes the new gameplay.
If I may ask, what about the new gameplay do you dislike? Or do you just dislike text-based games in general?

Jagaren

Oct 20, 2020
Story+free roaming option (the option under full experience) removes the new gameplay.
If I may ask, what about the new gameplay do you dislike? Or do you just dislike text-based games in general?
I did give that a shot, but got as far as it telling me there was no new Luna content since the last time I tried this. I'm not a big fan of text based games, but I can tolerate them somewhat, I was mostly irked by the myriad of steps each action requires, move, read text for moving, explore, interact, choose option, repeat, move back, REREAD text (skip but the fact that there's a pause for it every time...grrr) etc. etc.

Edit: To summarize, it had a few more degrees of tedium than my gnat like attention span was willing to withstand at this particular point in time. :LOL:

4.40 star(s) 488 Votes