whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
PLay the game .... 2 weeks of nothing to do but contracts in the start of the game...
As I already said, try using the Walkthrough, in the OP.
The side missions with the girls are the same as they were, they now add stat points which help with Contracts.
Luna: Agility. Gracie: Intelligence. Isabel: Charisma.
The Main Missions are also the same/unchanged, the WT details how to progress. (y)
1618094729625.png

The WT has not been updated, so does not include the new Story content, post 6.6.
But it works perfectly fine.

I've done a quick (very basic) attempt at WT for the Contracts. See my post here.

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2017
If I choose to do the only story and freeroaming version of the game how do I buy equipment from the shop since I can't access the menu you get from wilfred for the contracts?

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
So decided to go with 'Full Experience' because that intimates that the other modes don't have full content, got through the initial quests, and then went to do my first mission. Got a warning that my energy wasn't full so I backed out and got the attached screen which seems to have merged the mission (which I declined) and the main UI.
screenshot0001.png

justsum

Mar 22, 2020
Are we not able to peak at the girls in the bathroom in the new version? All I get as a choice is "Leave"

EdselPresley

Jun 17, 2020
It seems the dev has screwed this game. I can not get the mission where you have to have a gun (I forgot what it's called). I have a gun, it says I don't. I also can't get but 5 D contracts. Only one is green. Anyone want to tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
After getting the missions to work I have to say (as someone who played hours upon hours of MUDs and enjoyed them) the mission system is miserable. Not only is it jarring when compared to the rest of the game it is internally jarring with the cuts between the main screen and interspersed rendered scenes.

I'll play the missions but solely because there is content locked behind them but reiterate that it feels tacked on...like an FPS where you have to answer trivia to reload.

Reactions: Hartigan

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
Heck, SS here stands for "Stainless Steel" and now look at that thing.
Funny, but spend enough time mistreating guns and you'll learn that the "stainless" in stainless steel doesn't really mean "stainless," rather "stain-less."

Given this room is next to the beach...

• Haha
Reactions: Cartageno

EdselPresley

Jun 17, 2020
Think the 5 D Contracts are it, for now.
I don't have any in Green, so not sure how you've got that. All of mine are Yellow.
But there's 9 listed in the guide. Also how do you get access to all the items listed? Also, anyone figured out the equip gun thing yet?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
But there's 9 listed in the guide. Also how do you get access to all the items listed? Also, anyone figured out the equip gun thing yet?
The guide is for the old game.
It's fine for the Missions & Side Missions, for the girls. But the Contract system was completely re-written.
IDK how many there are planned, but I have only seen 5 so far and it says I'm at the end of the content. Can't currently gain any more XP.
I do have Main Missions remaining, so perhaps will unlock more Contracts when I progress further.
I've done a basic walkthrough for all 5 at D, showing how to gain the items. See my post here.
Equipping the gun is done through the Equipment menu.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darklord_1965

MikoKju

Donor
Dec 17, 2017
unfortunately couldn't play the contracts in android with joiplay, navigation is off, probably something to do with font

Reactions: kkroto6
4.40 star(s) 485 Votes