EdselPresley

Jun 17, 2020
The guide is for the old game.
It's fine for the Missions & Side Missions, for the girls. But the Contract system was completely re-written.
IDK how many there are planned, but I have only seen 5 so far and it says I'm at the end of the content. Can't currently gain any more XP.
I do have Main Missions remaining, so perhaps will unlock more Contracts when I progress further.
I've done a basic walkthrough for all 5 at D, showing how to gain the items. See my post here.
Equipping the gun is done through the Equipment menu.
OK, thinks for the contract info. Concerning the gun thing, I've read through the thread about it. I've upgraded to 7.1, I'm playing the full experience, and I have the gun equipped. I'm still getting the thing from Wilford that I don't have a gun.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: whichone

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
I have wanted to replay this game for awhile but since the update was coming out I waited. I must say I forgot how funny this game was, so many great lines I forgot about. This game can never have enough Gottardo, Joey, and of course Luna that's a comedy dream team.

Since HopesGaming asked for some feedback on the new contract system here's what I thought.

I admit that on first sight I hated them as I was hoping that dealing with the contracts was going to be quicker and easier not more complicated and time consuming. However once I got into playing around in there and figured it out I kinda of like them. Getting the special renders and equipment was cool. I wouldn't like the entire game to be like that as I generally prefer a VN style, but for the contracts I think it works fine. I would prefer if you could use some larger text during the contract missions.

Since I had to replay My Name is Luna again (to good to skip) my sadness and blood lust and fully recharged so get back to work Hopes because I will not be able to live without seeing the Mysterious 6 dead.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cartageno

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
The update was quite nice. As a massive fan I am going to be honest with my thoughts here. Sorry if I end up sounding rude. As someone who wasn't a fan of new gameplay system I can understand the criticism of other players. To me the new gameplay didn't feel as if it added anything to the story or helped me immersed more into it. It felt like a useless time consuming grind.

I simply continued with the free roam/VN version and doing that you only end up with the new content which is the rescue arc which I really liked and the lewd scene was epic! Although still people like me who decided to continue with VN instead of new gameplay won't be satisfied with that much of a content because honestly it clearly wasn't worth the wait it took to arrive.

I am glad for the people who enjoyed the new gameplay mechanics although I'll stand with my point that it didn't feel like it added anything to the game itself whether it'll be story, immersion or gameplay itself.

In the end lovely new content. Really enjoyed new characters. I hope the new gameplay doesn't adds up more to the update time and next content arrives a bit faster. I am probably biased but I feel this game is best to be enjoyed in VN mode.

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
& don't forget to return to the same area, once you have +4 Perception. You'll find someone else there...

Pleasure mate. (y) See my post here, for more details on Contracts.
Yeah that will give u the lock glasses(legendary) by the way when u high all Stat better redo all mission for the extras image, item, ecc

Sir Ice

Oct 18, 2020
Completely broken, extracted the update over the previous version and loaded a save to continue the story. The contract are broken, can't do any of them, can't access the shop and the story does not continue even with the requirements met.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Old saves won't work.

DOWNLOAD
Completely broken, extracted the update over the previous version and loaded a save to continue the story. The contract are broken, can't do any of them, can't access the shop and the story does not continue even with the requirements met.
Dev be like:
- Introduction has been re-rendered and also gotten a new scene
(so it's recommended to play through it)

Conclusion: start with the introduction and game oN!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just a thought... should you fancy text based adventures ... contracts are now like that:
all teext, a map to see where the ”dungeons” are, buttons for directions ...
I was hoping that part about the saves would be reffering to older ones, not the previous version.
Nope, sorry, can't waste all that time playing again from zero because the dev can't keep the saves compatible.
Deleted.
You can unlock awesome renders that way!

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Are we not able to peak at the girls in the bathroom in the new version? All I get as a choice is "Leave"
If you progress their relationships far enough (or possibly develop your stealth far enough--I didn't actually look at the code!), you can. However, there seems to be only one peek scene available for each of them and I seem to remember more than that from the past...

Reactions: justsum

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'MatrixColor' <'Image' u'Intro/cordiaINTRO4.jpg'> (0.2126, 0.7152, 0.0722, 0, 0, 0.2126, 0.7152, 0.0722, 0, 0, 0.2126, 0.7152, 0.0722, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1)>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Intro/cordiaINTRO4.jpg'.

Every time I want to enter the gallery, I get this error, how do I fix it?

resgar

Mar 15, 2020
Fine game. Im here to thank dev and make few suggestions:

1 fix gun requirement to peek (no srsly, why there is missing option to peek in bathroom without gun?)
2 fix gallery (somehow somewhere lost cordiaINTRO4.jpg, game crashes at replays in gallery, mentioned above, i got it too)
3 add skip option on completed missions at least with once completed score

Thank you for your work, please continue.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. someone went through all the trouble to rebuild the whole game 4 mac ...
Kindly show some appreciation and check the Original Post 4 once!
The DeLuca Family [v0.07.1] [Unofficial Mac Compressed Version]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.16 GB

Compressed Win Here by ᴘsʏᴄʜᴇᴅᴇʟɪᴄ
Compressed Size Mac: 463 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Is there any Mac link for the new version?
Thank you so much JokerLeader , blue be the crunch of gaming life!

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
How do I rescue Eizas sister? Im not seeing it. Is this a VN mode bug? I didnt do full gameplay mode. is it too late to switch back over? Changelog says playing contracts adds extra lore, so playing VN mode seems to lock you out of some things which sucks.

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'MatrixColor' <'Image' u'Intro/cordiaINTRO4.jpg'> (0.2126, 0.7152, 0.0722, 0, 0, 0.2126, 0.7152, 0.0722, 0, 0, 0.2126, 0.7152, 0.0722, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1)>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Intro/cordiaINTRO4.jpg'.

Every time I want to enter the gallery, I get this error, how do I fix it?
Fine game. Im here to thank dev and make few suggestions:

1 fix gun requirement to peek (no srsly, why there is missing option to peek in bathroom without gun?)
2 fix gallery (somehow somewhere lost cordiaINTRO4.jpg, game crashes at replays in gallery, mentioned above, i got it too)
3 add skip option on completed missions at least with once completed score

Thank you for your work, please continue.
I made a fix for the gallery here

How do I rescue Eizas sister? Im not seeing it. Is this a VN mode bug? I didnt do full gameplay mode. is it too late to switch back over? Changelog says playing contracts adds extra lore, so playing VN mode seems to lock you out of some things which sucks.
The mission to save Eiza's sister is called Burning the Ombras or something similar, it's at the end of the side missions.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 485 Votes