c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I haven't been following as religiously as everyone else, but DRAGONS??? if its real, im pretty hyped
also ren'py -> unreal thats a huge move good luck dev
Honestly?! I was between a clusterfick of WTFs?!? and this:
tripple_facepalm.jpg
Yeah, dragons are really underused! Too many jumps on the bandwagon of dragonless games.
Wanted it to be a surprise, but I have no plans on dragging it out anymore. I probably use some music from drake too.
Get ready to shag some drags.
Now hope you have done it. PICTURES or it didn't happend:p. Luna/Cordia as dragon riders. Who couldn't love them? And what could possible go wrong?:LOL:

aj1

Aug 5, 2016
e_bone_02.jpg

What, this game isn't going to be abandoned? Was hoping for at least 9 more months of this.

The real twist is you was dead all along, your just trying to find your killer before moving on. I'll bet one galactic credit on this!

Reactions: Only4Youu

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
The real twist is you was dead all along, your just trying to find your killer before moving on. I'll bet one galactic credit on this!
That's already been done in another game called Murdered: Soul Suspect.

theshowstage

Jul 13, 2018
LOL last time I commented "no update smh", I will repeat it today.

I know this is one of the most fantastic game we've had (best story, best graphics or whatever you want to say about it), but the game with nearly 4 months with no update totally killed the hype, at least for me.

Reactions: 88dBJ2vR62SW

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
LOL last time I commented "no update smh", I will repeat it today.

I know this is one of the most fantastic game we've had (best story, best graphics or whatever you want to say about it), but the game with nearly 4 months with no update totally killed the hype, at least for me.
damn @HopesGaming now you've done it and pushed away your only real fan. no need to continue this game any further now.

4.40 star(s) 485 Votes