Others Completed The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess [v1.07] [HappyLambBarn]

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

KALSUPer5

Jul 29, 2017
Anyone know how to unlock the 2 things in sex mode the one above dog ears and the other below virgin? I have fully completed the story and maxed out everything and don't know what else to do to unlock them.
Only way to unlock all is to have all of the endings

evan fadil

Oct 21, 2020
yoo, what we got in 1.05
new content ?
i don't have time to play this game. is there anyone to tell me what new content is ?

Richyz11

Feb 25, 2022
Yea it was just emote mode where dialogue is replaced with emotes during sex scenes. Iirc next update is a blowjob scene which I'm excited for.

TheMaxDT

Aug 17, 2019
The v1.05 (not dev) is censored for some reason, is there any way to remove it? The dev version has an annoying bug with text and dialogue getting cut in half so i dont really want to download it for now.

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
The v1.05 (not dev) is censored for some reason, is there any way to remove it? The dev version has an annoying bug with text and dialogue getting cut in half so i dont really want to download it for now.
I'd rather wait for Unity version I think it should come out in Q1 or Q2 I'm not sure

PDP19

Aug 31, 2022
What kind of "Blue hearts" do you mean "Black hearts" (Black hearts on a pink background) that appear only after 4 filled hearts?
Every time you abuse her you'll notice that the hearts on the top left turn blue for a brief second. After completely breaking her it turns a blue-shaded red. That's where the black hearts start appearing for each abusive act, indicating that she's taking pleasure from it.

Uzur123

Jan 23, 2020
Every time you abuse her you'll notice that the hearts on the top left turn blue for a brief second. After completely breaking her it turns a blue-shaded red. That's where the black hearts start appearing for each abusive act, indicating that she's taking pleasure from it.
I know about the color of the heart of the container that is responsible for the "behavior". From pink "Haughtiness-sadism" to Blue-violet "Masochism". In the question about help, it was said as if there are a lot of blue hearts and there are not enough of them somewhere, although there is nothing "pure" blue in the game.

captainboo

Oct 17, 2017
I know about the color of the heart of the container that is responsible for the "behavior". From pink "Haughtiness-sadism" to Blue-violet "Masochism". In the question about help, it was said as if there are a lot of blue hearts and there are not enough of them somewhere, although there is nothing "pure" blue in the game.
I just saw a lot of mention of blue heart in the thread, I think those are for 4th heart and up. I'm just having trouble even getting the third heart on day one, I already maxed out all the shop

Uzur123

Jan 23, 2020
I just saw a lot of mention of blue heart in the thread, I think those are for 4th heart and up. I'm just having trouble even getting the third heart on day one, I already maxed out all the shop
If you try and spend a lot of time, then on the first day you can get all the endings.
Firstly, you should not talk to the princess too often, ideally in the first minutes you need to quickly get a cloud with a green heart (Calm down / gentleman) and with a blush (praise). Then proceed to caresses and wait until the hearts stop appearing. As soon as the clouds with hearts stop appearing, repeat a several of dialogues again. From time to time you need to ask about the feelings of the princess. But undressing, in principle, is not required at all. But if the princess is not completely undressed, suggestions will appear when choosing dialogues.

There is the easiest way to get the 4th heart on the first day, but with the rejection of masochistic endings for 5 hearts. To do this, we get the 2nd heart and show the collar to the princess, quickly promise to throw it away. You immediately have 4 hearts, but there will no longer be an opportunity to get the 5th heart.

And by the way, to get the 5th heart, it is not necessary to abuse the princess to the very blue tint. enough to get 4 full hearts, bring to orgasm. With the onset of orgasm, quickly show the collar, put it on and start stroking the head.

Reactions: captainboo
4.60 star(s) 45 Votes