Others Completed The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess [v1.07] [HappyLambBarn]

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
I'm looking forward to the Unity version of this. It's probably the best game of its type around, at least that I've encountered. Very smooth animations, vaguely engaging circumstances/'plot', some manner of goal, and you have the option of being actually loving rather than just a rapey bastard.

Anyone got suggestions for similar?

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
I'm looking forward to the Unity version of this. It's probably the best game of its type around, at least that I've encountered. Very smooth animations, vaguely engaging circumstances/'plot', some manner of goal, and you have the option of being actually loving rather than just a rapey bastard.

Anyone got suggestions for similar?
Dogoddess Inseminating Sex ?

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Sooo what happened to the devs "masterpiece"? I thought it was worked on for years by now? For everyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about: Dev is (supposedly still) making a game similar to this with Mikan from To-Love-Ru and I'm still waiting...

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Sooo what happened to the devs "masterpiece"? I thought it was worked on for years by now? For everyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about: Dev is (supposedly still) making a game similar to this with Mikan from To-Love-Ru and I'm still waiting...
It's never been worked on to my knowledge, merely a concept the Dev really wants to do as his grand project (magus opum), but kinda/sorta (sensibly) decided to hold off on until he had gained more experience making these type of games first so he could make it as good as possible?

do note that I said as far as I'm aware, I could be wrong...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Richyz11

Richyz11

Feb 25, 2022
Huh I didn't know that. So that's why Mikan appears in banners along side Dog Princess and Tokiko. I always thought that it was that she had a game made by HLB but was taken down for some reason.

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
Nah, that has way less interactivity since it's just 'cycle through animations' iirc, and I don't think the animation or art's really all that good either. I'm pretty sure this game is one of a kind, at least in things available in English (even if it's shitty MTL.)

The closest I can think of are Hypno Apli, also know by its new LN-like title of "A Simulation That Lets You Do Whatever You Want To A Domineering Young Lady," or Flower Charm Sequel.

However, I believe those are both Live2D. Which I don't thiiiink this is? They're more animated and a bit more fluid overall, and even have more gameplay elements to them, but they kind of have a jello-like feel with lots of spasms and unrealistic jittering. I also don't like the scenario of either of those as much, this one is much cuter.

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2021
Nah, that has way less interactivity since it's just 'cycle through animations' iirc, and I don't think the animation or art's really all that good either. I'm pretty sure this game is one of a kind, at least in things available in English (even if it's shitty MTL.)

The closest I can think of are Hypno Apli, also know by its new LN-like title of "A Simulation That Lets You Do Whatever You Want To A Domineering Young Lady," or Flower Charm Sequel.

However, I believe those are both Live2D. Which I don't thiiiink this is? They're more animated and a bit more fluid overall, and even have more gameplay elements to them, but they kind of have a jello-like feel with lots of spasms and unrealistic jittering. I also don't like the scenario of either of those as much, this one is much cuter.
yous truly the g for this one. thanks for the recs.

Uzur123

Jan 23, 2020
According to the blog, the Flash version will be updated to 1.06 soon, there will be a fix for the missionary legs bug, and a refinement of the sleep mode.

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Looks like RPG and monopoly games, I might be wrong but I'll bet my loli on it anyway.

Dog Princess and Lost Life have very different art style and atmosphere, which is why instead of planning and plotting the same things for both games, we choose to focus on putting all these new elements and ideas into DogPrincess's production; it really will be weird if we give Lost Life a △△△ version or ○○○○○○○Y mode...
And yet why do I feel this is another "subtle" explanation they're sick of making anything with LL? :cry:

GreenGarnish

Jun 10, 2018
Looks like RPG and monopoly games, I might be wrong but I'll bet my loli on it anyway.

And yet why do I feel this is another "subtle" explanation they're sick of making anything with LL? :cry:
I think it's supposed to resemble that one game from the Behemoth developers Pit People.

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes