Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
jiggu Why do you ask?

If you want to simply listen to it - grab it from the BGM folder of the game (it is one of the x_BGM tracks). Because actually tracking it down would be nigh impossible - it is likely a part of one of many "royalty-free music banks" out there. 99.(9)% chance that it is not an original piece. Not to mention that it could have been taken from another game, which grabbed it from another game, which...you get the point, and at the end there is a game that got it from the aforementioned music banks. Many of them also host some/all of their tracks on platforms like Youtube or Soundcloud, so...

TL;DR: if you want the source for more than just listening to - good luck, you are going to need alot of it.

P.S. heck - "x_BGM" in the track name could be referencing the source.

jiggu

Jul 18, 2019
jiggu Why do you ask?

If you want to simply listen to it - grab it from the BGM folder of the game (it is one of the x_BGM tracks). Because actually tracking it down would be nigh impossible - it is likely a part of one of many "royalty-free music banks" out there. 99.(9)% chance that it is not an original piece. Not to mention that it could have been taken from another game, which grabbed it from another game, which...you get the point, and at the end there is a game that got it from the aforementioned music banks. Many of them also host some/all of their tracks on platforms like Youtube or Soundcloud, so...

TL;DR: if you want the source for more than just listening to - good luck, you are going to need alot of it.

P.S. heck - "x_BGM" in the track name could be referencing the source.
Yeah I wanted to link it to friends, hence the need for youtube.
I scrubbed through RPGMaker X OST as well but couldn't find it.
I know it exists on youtube (or at least used to) because I've had it linked there before, but sadly I lost it.

D4n0w4r

May 21, 2020
I downloaded the official english translation from dlsite, but even after inputting my DRM verification code, I can't get the game to work. Am I missing something here? I run my computer on japanese unicode so that shouldn't be the issue here.

hime84m

May 25, 2022
I downloaded the official english translation from dlsite, but even after inputting my DRM verification code, I can't get the game to work. Am I missing something here? I run my computer on japanese unicode so that shouldn't be the issue here.
for me the game actually only works when not run in Japanese local, so maybe try that. perhaps it was changed to work with conventional locals alongside the translation.

Reactions: D4n0w4r

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Is it possible to get to the elven forest without pulverizing the holy knight in the way?
Yes, which the game even tells you:
1712885123812.png
However, they don't tell you that you need exit Alma Plains and head to the Ancient Lake first.
1712885718741.png

Full of easy enemies and ok loot.It'll also unlock the Farie Forest. Although if you fight regularly, you should be strong enough to beat the guard blocking the path no problem.

Diamona

Jul 18, 2019
I went through the Faerie Forest, but didn't get the exit to the forest. I've already gotten to the castle and can beat enemies there. I said "pulverize" for a reason.
Is there an exit to the forest the fairies don't give even after giving them cookies?

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
I went through the Faerie Forest, but didn't get the exit to the forest. I've already gotten to the castle and can beat enemies there. I said "pulverize" for a reason.
Is there an exit to the forest the fairies don't give even after giving them cookies?
I spent way too long scouring this game. If there's an alternate path to the Elven Forest I haven't a clue.

4.60 star(s) 35 Votes