Ren'Py Abandoned The Distance Between Us [v0.1a] [Ravioli Rave]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Is this your typical dude who reunites with his "family" after many years "incest" story?
Judging by the previews alone I can say the ladies are very pretty.
The MC, however, looks pretty effeminate. I thought he was a chick at first glance.
Good luck, dev.
At first glance? Second, third and fiftieth as well. Deflating the tits doesn't make a model male. There is exactly nothing about that model that says 'male'.

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
Exotic like [whatever] or what not. Depends on what the players ask for. Which reminds me, Be sure to join our discord! Where I'm planning to hold votes on what you want to see next.
Bad move, pick the ones YOU want and stick to that.

Can't speak for everyone else, but I certainly won't support a game where kinks I dislike are casually dropped in because of a vote and I"m unlikely to try something and invest time on it if there is a chance it goes a direction I don't like again because of votes.

You might note I'm not the only one saying it's a bad idea. Personally I don't care what kinks you want to add (or any dev) as long as they are honest and open about it from the start and don't add surprise stuff.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Sorry, but that's not a male-looking MC.
There's a middle ground between a "brute with a huge dick" and this gender fluid MC.
It's impossible for me to relate and enjoy playing this.

Also, the "no sexual content" tag up there is harming the game. If people read that, they will believe there will never be any sexual content. Remove it, because you can and you should. No one uses that tag if their game is going to have sex later on.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Thanks for the advice.
I understand your point. I won't alter the mainline story just to include the minority's wishes.
That's why I'm adding alternate events.
The whole point of the these thing is just to spice things up a little for people like me who don't mind other tags. They serve no purpose other than a re-telling the story with a twist and a quick fap.
Can these alternative events happen during the game? Or will they have to be loaded specifically from, say, a gallery that includes them? If it's the latter, I'm going to assume that canon will be what happens during the game and the alternate events will be some kind of nightmare. If you have to use the gallery to see them, fortunately for me, I never open it, so I won't even know if they exist. I prefer not to have any chance of having NTR during the game.

Reactions: Primarch_Fulgrim

RavioliRave

Jan 1, 2019
Okay I suck at explaining stuff so I edited the Genre spoiler AND the second post again.

Will there be an incest tag in the future?
If you're asking whether or not you get to have sex with sophie then the answer is a yes. Though I'll have to let the player set the relationship between her and the mc to avoid trouble with patreon.

about ntr the dev replied about incest no response yet, i suggest taking this silence as a no
It's only been a few hours...

View attachment 2169605

error in the text when talking to Aria.
Nice catch

I'm out. Good luck with your game:) I don't play NTR games.
Can these alternative events happen during the game? Or will they have to be loaded specifically from, say, a gallery that includes them? If it's the latter, I'm going to assume that canon will be what happens during the game and the alternate events will be some kind of nightmare. If you have to use the gallery to see them, fortunately for me, I never open it, so I won't even know if they exist. I prefer not to have any chance of having NTR during the game.
I've updated it in my second comment. Please read it.

I'm also curious about the NTR stuff. It's varies wildly between people what it actually is.

Since you say the mainstory is vanilla I'm assuming you mean NTR in the sense that if you don't follow a potential LI story path they'll just end up in a relationship with someone else? Or are we talking full on cheating where the LI gets stolen or blackmailed in to doing it? Cause that won't fly for a ton of people as you can already probably tell, even if it's totally avoidable it turns a lot of people off of even playing the game.

A LI just falling for someone else cause you don't go down her path I can understand, but some people actually consider that NTR for some reason.
Harem is the canon main storyline.

Great looking game, I like the look of the MC, he is very different from what we normally see.
Thanks. It's like people have a thing against pretty boys here.

Like the game so far and will definitely be following the game and joining the Discord for sure. Polls to decide additional content isn't that foreign in some of these games so not sure why some people think the Dev will let the players run the story line honestly lol.

Maybe being a woman alters my opinion on the MC, but definitely enjoy a game where there is a male pro thats not a giant brute with an unrealistic sized penis. Good luck in future updates, look forward to what you have planned
I don't know why people keeps saying this but the actual model is made from a male.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
These events WILL ONLY be viewable in the gallery. Meaning you HAVE to go out of your way to see it.
Since I never look at what's in the games gallery, I probably won't even know that these alternative scenes exist, so for me perfect: I won't see them even by mistake.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Okay I suck at explaining stuff so I edited the Genre spoiler AND the second post again.

If you're asking whether or not you get to have sex with sophie then the answer is a yes. Though I'll have to let the player set the relationship between her and the mc to avoid trouble with patreon.

It's only been a few hours...

Nice catch

I've updated it in my second comment. Please read it.

Harem is the canon main storyline.
Mr. Dev, if I may.
A decent chunk of people do not like optional content because they do not like to know their waifu could be corrupted or is willing to cheat in any situation, it's harder to think of your waifu as a pure lily if there are routes or scenes where she is doing the opposite of pure lily things.

RavioliRave

Jan 1, 2019
tional and even more, it's not in the mai
Bad move, pick the ones YOU want and stick to that.

Can't speak for everyone else, but I certainly won't support a game where kinks I dislike are casually dropped in because of a vote and I"m unlikely to try something and invest time on it if there is a chance it goes a direction I don't like again because of votes.

You might note I'm not the only one saying it's a bad idea. Personally I don't care what kinks you want to add (or any dev) as long as they are honest and open about it from the start and don't add surprise stuff.
Like I said, you will have to go out of your way to the gallery to view most of these kinks.

• Angry
Reactions: qaywsx and bruce555

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Its pretty good so far. The prologue takes about 20-30 min. Would have been better if it was 1 hour. But then if it was, I would have complained that it wasnt 2 hours :LUL:.

There is nothing really I can complain honestly. From what I got its your good-old dating sim with Slice-of-life and RomCom, and the best part -> Harem :cool:. Its been ages since I saw such a game. I like how MC looks like and also his personality. Now we need to know how big his D is gonna be, no homo I swear. Its nice to have someone a bit of a goofball from time to time. IMO, it suits better this setting. And who knows, perhaps he will shifts into his "chad" persona IF his waifus gets in danger. I mean this is from what I get during the end of this version.

So many good looking girls. Nice range of Teens and Milfs. Exactly the only reason why you HAVE to make a game about College lol. Wish you good look and I follow this game to see where it goes. (y)

Reactions: RavioliRave

RavioliRave

Jan 1, 2019
There's actually a poll right now in the discord. The girl with the most votes will be the first girl to have a sexual encounter with next update!

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
OHHH ! You plan to add Netori ?! Thats sounds awesome. But how should this play out. I dont think many of them have a BF. Well, the adults probably have one, perhaps even a Husband so this will be my guess. But I also would like to steal one of these girls away from their BF but Im not sure if this is the right game for it. Since the theme is kinda different.

RavioliRave

Jan 1, 2019
Mr. Dev, if I may.
A decent chunk of people do not like optional content because they do not like to know their waifu could be corrupted or is willing to cheat in any situation, it's harder to think of your waifu as a pure lily if there are routes or scenes where she is doing the opposite of pure lily things.
Oh how'd I miss this one..
Just call me ravioli or something. I'm nobody special.
That's interesting. I'm not so interested in the girls being corrupted. If anything it'll be more of a forced one and done kind of thing?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote