2.30 star(s) 4 Votes
Feb 26, 2020
I'm stuck I'm in the dungeon and I think I'm on the 10th floor and the gates closed and all i can do is keep beating the boss and level up and when i do the easy quest to deliver food to the girl the barmaid says she doesnt know what im talking about when asking about the package

Last edited:

Black Hood Games

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2022
Hi everybody,
we are happy to say that we updated the last pubblic version with different fixes that you can read in the changelog.
Everything should be more clear to follow.
Let us know your toughts about!
Thank you all for the feedbacks!

yevi

Aug 11, 2021
the worst chance to hit i've seen so far, battles are random shiet especially with bosses. so many skills for what? idk this game seems like an unfunny joke nothing more.

Last edited:
Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
the worst chance to hit i've seen so far, battles are random shiet especially with bosses. so many skills for what? idk this game seems like an unfunny joke nothing more.
I agree, combat isn't fun. Excruciating even.. no upgrades in armor for the companions at least not in the first town, the optimize feature equips an axe for the wizard girl.. most annoying part for me was the hint system.. telling me to go on adventure.. check out the first 2 mission quests.. explore dungeon, buy chainmail.. wondering why I haven't leveled up yet.. no exp progression check out dungeon again.. only to be told on the 4th floor that I need to be level 2 and should slay the goblins and return with the leaders head.. :cautious:

I mean, either let me free roam, gain experience and explore.. or tell me what I need to do to be able to level up.. as it is now it is just frustrating.

Also, no idea what the fresh water is for can you actually get dehydrated? Simple ration/health potion/medical kit all revive k.o party members. a lot seems to be to intricate/complicated for its own good. trying too implement too many features/spells early on.. slowing level progression by having it locked to the hard mission quest. so you're stuck with low mp and health..

Reactions: rainwake

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
I agree, combat isn't fun. Excruciating even.. no upgrades in armor for the companions at least not in the first town, the optimize feature equips an axe for the wizard girl.. most annoying part for me was the hint system.. telling me to go on adventure.. check out the first 2 mission quests.. explore dungeon, buy chainmail.. wondering why I haven't leveled up yet.. no exp progression check out dungeon again.. only to be told on the 4th floor that I need to be level 2 and should slay the goblins and return with the leaders head.. :cautious:

I mean, either let me free roam, gain experience and explore.. or tell me what I need to do to be able to level up.. as it is now it is just frustrating.

Also, no idea what the fresh water is for can you actually get dehydrated? Simple ration/health potion/medical kit all revive k.o party members. a lot seems to be to intricate/complicated for its own good. trying too implement too many features/spells early on.. slowing level progression by having it locked to the hard mission quest. so you're stuck with low mp and health..
optimize is a fail in most (if it is available) turn based combat games here on the site i mean i don´t think a tank need water element dmg buff or a healer a meele weapon like a flail

Reactions: mrttao

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Is TBC avoidable? I'm just here for the wealth and glory...and the harem...and the luxuriant continent with a temperate climate...Oh, and to lose his/my virginity...I should have put one first, I guess. :giggle:

Good luck with the game. Black Hood Games. ;)

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
The Djinn [1.06.043 Beta] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (1.6 GB/ 231 MB) : ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
optimize is a fail in most (if it is available) turn based combat games here on the site i mean i don´t think a tank need water element dmg buff or a healer a meele weapon like a flail
Well, I haven't played many rpgm's the ones I did try didn't seem to have the optimize issue this badly. Maybe it has to do with their - magic damage being based on strength, instead of its own category.. Sure sometimes the others got accessories mixed up, they would at least equip weapons/armor that made sense.. Though I am certainly no expert on this. So no clue why it would work for some, not for others.. at least adjust the menu then and remove the feature

Edit*
I do notice some other games use stats like m.attack m.defense separate from attack and defense. it's probably why it works there, equipping weapons/armor with the better attributes to get higher stats for those class characters.. instead of having that bundled under "strength" then have m.attack on a staff and robe in example. right now weapons don't seem to have any attributes/gains just being based on the amount of strength a character posses..

Seems like it's not the right way to do things :unsure:

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Black Hood Games i'm completely stuck in Cawic, is night, i can't play cards (said that i need to go to bed), cannot leave the city (said that is too dangerous to go in the wild at night) and there's nowhere to sleep. Also i'm sorry if i'm being rude but the combat is really bad, and i see no point in killing anything that is not the boss, since we don't earn any exp, also the hit chance is horrible.

Pee Cool Lu

Mar 16, 2018
I'm stuck I'm in the dungeon and I think I'm on the 10th floor and the gates closed and all i can do is keep beating the boss and level up and when i do the easy quest to deliver food to the girl the barmaid says she doesnt know what im talking about when asking about the package
Same and cant do anything after this, thief wont appear

1671480301876.png

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
Hi everybody,
we are happy to say that we updated the last pubblic version with different fixes that you can read in the changelog.
Everything should be more clear to follow.
Let us know your toughts about!
Thank you all for the feedbacks!
Looks good! Any pregnancy, impregnation or breeding content planned in future releases?

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
1671528846587.png
how do you get to that check?
I have no idea how to rotate orientation

PLease tell me you can sleep in cawic.
Otherwise I'm stuck there and that is dumb

Last edited:

Black Hood Games

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2022
Hi all! thank you for reporting us the problems you had, we are currently uploading the new version with the Bugfix related to Cawic.
Now you will be able to exit from the city at any hour.
Also the boss in the 10th floor is now fixed.

Black Hood Games i'm completely stuck in Cawic, is night, i can't play cards (said that i need to go to bed), cannot leave the city (said that is too dangerous to go in the wild at night) and there's nowhere to sleep. Also i'm sorry if i'm being rude but the combat is really bad, and i see no point in killing anything that is not the boss, since we don't earn any exp, also the hit chance is horrible.

View attachment 2248162
View attachment 2249525
how do you get to that check?
I have no idea how to rotate orientation

PLease tell me you can sleep in cawic.
Otherwise I'm stuck there and that is dumb

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexTorch and Vrung

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
so library perception check.
there is something about the statue, what statue?
aaaand if you return to the 2nd floor after ideth joined, the summoning scene repeats.
And where are you supposed to go after getting ideth anyway?

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes