2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
Id like to clarify if its a bug or a feature
1. 10th floor boss wont despawn so i repeated killed it and reach lvl 99
2. Package quest wont repeat and the barmaid wont give me the package for the 2nd time
3. Does only mission quest counts as a quest??
4. The nubili port inn allow me to get out of the city with the inn key if i enter 1st inn with the port inn key it wont allow me to leave and accept the port inn key
5. the quest with the spy keeps repeating its dialogue and it say wait for couple days so i do but it didnt do anything
6. why does the wizard had 999 skills
7. why does the wizard and cleric can equipment for warrior i thought equipments are exclusive to class
On firefox the 10th floor gives an error

Feb 25, 2018
Did they fix the Demon loop? Last update I rage-quitted because I used everything I had, won the fight against the huge demon and the cutscene just happened again!

Vrung

Oct 1, 2017
Did they fix the Demon loop? Last update I rage-quitted because I used everything I had, won the fight against the huge demon and the cutscene just happened again!
That's not a loop, the fight goes the same if you win or lose.
But if you win you get a unique sword, Demon-something if I remember correctly.

Feb 25, 2018
That's not a loop, the fight goes the same if you win or lose.
But if you win you get a unique sword, Demon-something if I remember correctly.
What happened to me is that I won, and the battle started again :/ they probably fixed it already, I hope!

RockyVA

Feb 1, 2018
I've downloaded the current version. Made it to the 10th floor and beat the boss. The gate from the 10th floor to the 11th floor doesn't open. Is there some other criteria to get the gates to open or is this another bug?

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
I've downloaded the current version. Made it to the 10th floor and beat the boss. The gate from the 10th floor to the 11th floor doesn't open. Is there some other criteria to get the gates to open or is this another bug?
I had the same problem. Also, there was no key dropped like on 5th floor so when I climb back up, I have to start from 5th floor and fight my way back up. Up side is I can farm a bit of loot here but no experience.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Eh, alright game so far, but I think the RPGM mechanics need some working on. Every battle besides boss battles feel like a waste of time since there is no benefit (besides min gold and equipment); it is unrewarding fighting enemies and there is no sense of progress doing so. Also, need a better quest system since I had no clue the deck of cards passed the time.

One other thing: there really has been no romantic progress with any of the main ladies as far as I have seen. The MC can lose his virginity to the prostitute, which is somewhat lame.

Questions:
  1. Is it possible to defeat the golem yet?
  2. The 10th floor of the dungeon there is no key for? I beat the boss, but then had to go all the way back down.
  3. How do you get the bandit scene where you get a BJ?

Black Hood Games

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2022
Hi everybody!

Thank you all for your feedback and bug reports!
We are currently working on it and fixing some problems that occurred.
If you want to stay in touch with us we invite you to join our Discord server,
feel free to make the question in the proper channel there!

Thank you again and see you soon!

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheDjinnChroniclesErenon-1.04.222Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes