• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 16 Votes

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
whats up with game when you talk to cop then game quits goes back load save game i thougt if that what game wants i close it find some else to play

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
I don't know what to say. It was estabilished that in the beginning of the game the MC was white, and then in the shower for like a second he was black? WTF?

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
When I get on the yacht talk to veronica and miss foxxy can't go further. Nice Game by the way.
Happened to me as well, when I tried to move on from a save from 0.5 version. You need to start a new game, as there are minor changes+add-ons to the story throughout. You can then access upper floor of the yacht. Not that much of problem since the story is so short.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Happened to me as well, when I tried to move on from a save from 0.5 version. You need to start a new game, as there are minor changes+add-ons to the story throughout. You can then access upper floor of the yacht. Not that much of problem since the story is so short.
Oh My God, I have to go through all that Sex and kinky stuff Again, Ok If I must. Thanks Manifold

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
You actually just have to talk to Miss Foxy last. (Talked to Foxy, then Veronica, then back to Foxy, then was able to go up the stairs)
Oh darn to late, already started over. guess I Should keep going. Can't stop mid Fap. :cool:

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes