3.80 star(s) 16 Votes

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I don't know what to say. It was estabilished that in the beginning of the game the MC was white, and then in the shower for like a second he was black? WTF?
MC's complexion is quite variable, especially in the early scenes- much more so than the lighting would explain. It's like the dev couldn't decide if MC was going to be black or white.

Reactions: Zipx

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
MC's complexion is quite variable, especially in the early scenes- much more so than the lighting would explain. It's like the dev couldn't decide if MC was going to be black or white.
On a recent replay, I was struck by just how much difference there is between the early scenes and those once the game really gets going.

1) MC's complexion changes radically in different scenes- again, much more so than the lighting should explain. It's as if the dev couldn't decide if the character was white or "colored".
2) The radical on-the-spot change of the character design of the two main females, due to some contrived unexplained magic mumbo-jumbo.
3) The sudden change from a standard sex game to a "serious crime drama" (with just about every stereotype in the book). As if ANY competent police force would put a walk-in hire on undercover work THE DAY AFTER they're hired.

I don't know, maybe the dev is insane, but my suspicion is that they changed their concept after doing the early renders and didn't want to scrap the work already done.

Reactions: Sihn8

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
So the developer started a new story (a sequel) and still hasn't finished this one... Zero sense.

BamWam

Nov 27, 2018
i love this game, but is the dev not working on it anymore since he started on Doll City, or is he working on both simultaniously?

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
i love this game, but is the dev not working on it anymore since he started on Doll City, or is he working on both simultaniously?
Doll city its continue of doll house. Doll house finish and now 2 part of game come out

Reactions: BamWam
3.80 star(s) 16 Votes