Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Hmmm...
Ok, i already intersed...
But before i see any
Fap-Fap content, exsept Big Boobs, i not get this Game my Score :(

gabrielmarxs

Mar 2, 2018
Nice fun (demo) game, but it's a shame that only one of the screenshots is in the game. For me it is okay to have a dumb fun game with a bunch of sexy situations once in a while. And extra points for choosing the more flirt choice giving you a reward because for some reason the girl wants you too in a erotic game, who would have thought

Reactions: Chrathrard

Redcloud

Feb 26, 2018
lol I like how your MC starts out as a white guy and then when he wips out his dong, he turns either super tan or straight up black lol. Awesome first play-through of the game.

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
I think someone has been using Barbie dolls as models to create these characters....

Seriously, just look at them, lol.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
I really like the concept :)
Bimboification is pretty rare on renpy and it's good to see some dev creates games with this theme !!!
I really like the way the bimbos are (big boob, a little dumb, etc etc) and I hope we will have more character (not just the mom and the daughter)!! good job man :)

Filtharazzi

May 2, 2019
Call me strange but I prefer a good story when it comes to these games, or at least something different. This screen shot looks exactly like so many others out there. I haven't played the game so don't use this as a review but not for me.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
What bimbofication? All I see is horny big titted bimbos getting turned into hornier bimbos with even bigger tits, from a potion MC pulled out of their ass. The subtleties of showing the contrast with gradual changes are lost to this dev I guess. Not a masterpiece of writing this one, that's for sure.

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes