3.80 star(s) 16 Votes

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
lol I like how your MC starts out as a white guy and then when he wips out his dong, he turns either super tan or straight up black lol. Awesome first play-through of the game.
Thank you, I feared I was the only one who noticed that!

Catares

Nov 15, 2017
Characters look great before being bimbo and after. I hope that dev put more story and dialogue into next chapters, cause there is no need to rush. For the story it could be for me better if there was backround of the things that happend before MC arrives. For example he was put down by every girl in highschool and choose to study human anatomy to some day make a medicine to change girl's into bimbo's. He arrived at family resort to test his "cure" on his relatives (we are on f95 so you know...wincest). And now with their help try to make his revenge or dream come true. Of course it's a example cause there is many possibilities. Sorry for engrish :)

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
Well I like bimbos, but Melissa's original appearance was nice enouph, there were no need to develope it further.

hngk07

Sep 7, 2018
hopefully all the chapter can be done in one not separately..
imagine if there more than 10 chapter, its really annoying to play it one by one..
btw well done with the work.. really love it

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
chapter 1..boink a dame..chapter 2..boink a dame and her mother..chapter 3..bimbo furry dame wants to be boinked as mom and daughter pee on each other...

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
There's two ways you can approach this game. You frown at its lack of story and choices. Or you just roll with it, enjoy the set-up and the no-nonsense of it all. I'm in the latter category.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
why make it by chapters with barely no content each_ should it be not better to make this all into one game rather tan such shorts chapter and game each... this dev will need to learn that

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
the images in the OP are all in the game yet? Because I did not saw 2 of that atleast lol

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes