3.80 star(s) 16 Votes

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
I like this game as fap material, but I am a little salty about it being multiple downloads instead of it all just being 1 .zip file. Meh, i'll manage though.

terroralpha

May 1, 2017

Blurred95

May 18, 2017
PC:
Mac:

i can't access mega upload right now, so if anyone wants to add another host, be my guest
Can you upload them to Mega, please? I don't really trust FileHost

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
by chapter 8 you'll have 12 JJJ cup hotties swimming in a blow-up pool of your collected sploosh shouting "daddy daddy watch me hold my breath" then drowning and you hafta decide whether you wanna perform mouth to mouth..for many..will be alot of death ;)

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
Do i need to download Chapter 1,2,3 or i can play only Chapter 3 ?
If you care about the "Story" I will start with Chapter 1. Each game is on their own, each one is like a separate game. For example you have to name yourself in each Chapter.

This game is perfect for a quick fap maybe... it's so short I can't even cum to them xD

superhyoga

Dec 6, 2017
someone needs to tell this dev to stop making chapters by new game and make it all into 1 entire game...... its kinda stupid to make a game with 10mins or less gameplay.
In the patreon of the author, he has this message published.

" I'm making one mini game every month. Eventually those mini games will be merged into a larger universe. "

You just need to wait.
Superhyoga

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes