3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

KurodaYuki

Jun 13, 2020
same here, currently in day 3

and leo's hotel blocks you from entering and it is the only side quest left.

as well as the crystal that usually lets you progress doesnt do anything, besides mentioning korius concern about the swordsman.

KurodaYuki

Jun 13, 2020
Need help im stuck on quest day 2 need fullfil korus quest im already finish optional but for main quest im stuck on need adventure clothes, for go to fields bu nothing icon on home View attachment 2292575 View attachment 2292575
both the book and the computer have seperate quest lists. I checked on your file and you still have to get the 2 other materials for the korius quest to make the battery.
In case you dont find the arcane emporium, I saved your file right in front of the building
1673112046854.png
1673111999056.png

Nyanyanyanyanyanom

Mar 19, 2019
I'm stuck on Leo's Hotel to Visit Kansley anyone know how to get by it? Leo's Hotel just leads to the mc talking about how rich he is. Also I dont know how to get to seren town to meet Roy I am stuck there as well.

Nyanyanyanyanyanom

Mar 19, 2019
Apparently the game finishes after you go to the
same here, currently in day 3

and leo's hotel blocks you from entering and it is the only side quest left.

as well as the crystal that usually lets you progress doesnt do anything, besides mentioning korius concern about the swordsman.
well the crystal does let you continue, leave your house and a cutscene will play finishing the game.

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
The Dollhouse District [Final] [DOLLHOUSE]

Compressed Windows(239MB): - -
This is using the updated build provided by the developer which fixes several bugs.

I've decrypted all of the images so you can use the "www/img/pictures" folder as a pseudo gallery feature to view images at full resolution if you want.

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script.​

Last edited:
Reactions: KCPTCG and Siglo95

zaxzax642

May 23, 2020
Here i have find more bug when 3d model animation play you can get stuck if skip too fast ( to solve it dont skip any text just click enter slowly after text fully shown)
,also in korus temple after meeting esmc dont visit directly from warp the system auto set time to past quest at night that bug is scary without save.

Beware guys
By your random bug finder

Reactions: dragon7890

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Here are the codes that are used in order.

1. Color code:
Red
Yellow
Blue
Violet
Green
Red Orb
Purple

2. Math code:

3. Rocks code:

4.Home code:

5. Blue Lazers and circles Morse: