Ren'Py The Dollsville Upgrade [v7.0.1] [hiddenpaulsmith]

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
I really dont understand this game. What is the point of bimbofication if you cant have sex with any of them?

Also, NTR is a very apparent tag yet it is missing.

Also Also this guy is thief. this game has like what? 8 different art styles. this guy didnt create shit.

May 21, 2017
I have only 2 questions.

Why does the camp reset with every new version when loading an old save? every time i have to work my ass off in the dark tunnel with the 3 magic girls and its pissing the hell out of me.

And who the hell is LOLA?? the twins in the beach ask to transform LOLA and the zombie. I've completed the Zombie but i can't find this LOLA character for finish the twin's test...

Last edited:

azt3k14

Aug 17, 2018
I have only 2 questions.

Why does the camp reset with every new version when loading an old save? every time i have to work my ass off in the dark tunnel with the 3 magic girls and its pissing the hell out of me.

And who the hell is LOLA?? the twins in the beach ask to transform LOLA and the zombie. I've completed the Zombie but i can't find this LOLA character for finish the twin's test...
Ms. Fineass' Shop/Backroom

ChronosEdge

Aug 16, 2017
i am verry confused im stuck at 12/15 in the camp and have no idea what i need to do to keep going, the dollsville world apparently dosent unlock until you finish the camp

might have something to do with the greenhouse i managed the first change but thats it

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
or use the console and put

girl3_level = 2

then visit dumb chilly in the back ally. finish her quest and she will give you the ticket to go to the camp
Any chance you peeked at the command for gold while you were finding that?

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
i am verry confused im stuck at 12/15 in the camp and have no idea what i need to do to keep going, the dollsville world apparently dosent unlock until you finish the camp

might have something to do with the greenhouse i managed the first change but thats it
I m stuck at same place dont know how to progress further with them

Famyn

May 7, 2021
whaat you need for the 3rd? 1st is ganguro madeline, 2nd is Jaina, but rhe 3rd?
I honestly don't remember, but just get all the other girls bimboed and the proper one will pop up when you talk to them, once I got madeleine in the right mode the other 2 happened

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes