Ren'Py The Dollsville Upgrade [v7.0.1] [hiddenpaulsmith]

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

LJRibbons

May 5, 2020
how did you do the inn?
I read the prophecies and and then when I had option to show Madeline and cother her option to shoe nexxt girl (can't remeber name) nd once I had bimbofied Chell's sister I then had the otion when I went back tot he inn to show her nd her sister

Mar 29, 2021
Conceptually wonderful, a Slooty Slots-like game but with a 2D graphics, like Defenestration, with so many girls, and specifically Bimbo themed, is absolutely wonderful and was really missing!!!
Too bad the various assembled assets more or less limit the creative development and so on, I do hope that a proper game (or "sequel"?) will eventually come up, one day, it would be fantastic!!
Anyway I also very like this one though, in fact the arts used are awesome (y)

Reactions: hiddenpaulsmith

Xante

Jul 24, 2017
I also seem to be stuck at camp 12/15, i've stolen the clothes from the greenhouse, but the girls in there repeat their original dialogue during the day, also the patio girls have a talk function but nothing happens

Aug 8, 2022
- The popsicle recipe is Water -> Strawberry -> Growth Hormone -> Freeze overnight
- For the patio, you might have missed the part where Jasmine tells you to come at night

I added a walkthrough for the less obvious parts of the game, available on the Itch.io page

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Conceptually wonderful, a Slooty Slots-like game but with a 2D graphics, like Defenestration, with so many girls, and specifically Bimbo themed, is absolutely wonderful and was really missing!!!
Too bad the various assembled assets more or less limit the creative development and so on, I do hope that a proper game (or "sequel"?) will eventually come up, one day, it would be fantastic!!
Anyway I also very like this one though, in fact the arts used are awesome (y)
Slooty games are cool but there is like 2cgs per update

Aug 8, 2022
Slooty games are cool but there is like 2cgs per update
Yes although their 3D art style looks amazing (imo), I feel like the games offer not enough challenge, and is focused more on bimbos than bimbofication: girls are already full bimbos in slutty outfits, it's a shame they could do some incredible things with their models. That's some of the motivation I had making this game: not 200 pages of text to get to content, but not 0 either.

Reactions: Aereon1104
3.10 star(s) 17 Votes