Ren'Py The Dollsville Upgrade [v7.0.1] [hiddenpaulsmith]

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
To bimbofy Victoria you have to make popsicles for Angela: Water > Strawberry > Growth hormone > Freeze the mixture overnight. After that you buy more growth hormones from Dr. Riley for 15 bucks give them to Angela.

To bimbofy Angela, you have to talk to Victoria and afterwards ask Stacey at the Beach for workout. then give the workout to Victoria. Then get Clara (hypnotist from the tavern) and bring her to the Manson.

After that just talk a last time to both. I think Victoria has to make herself dirty with the popsickle and then you can enter the mansion.

Gog68

Dec 5, 2022
if I remember correctly after clothes you need to spike their tea with sugar cubes at night. Believe you have to go to the girls that change Tit's skin in the bar to get them. If not there then the surgeon

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheDollsvilleUpgrade-7.0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Need help 7.0.1 I am stuck and don`t know what I have to do maybe somebody can help me?

I think the problem is with the beach I am not sure.

Is this a bug when you give Milk to Tali that you get all time the same? Is this a loop?

Beach 2/6, Mansion 0/15, Tavern 0/8

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
next step would be to have fun with the sister at school and afterwarts talk to one of sisters at the beach. after that the next two are the zombie girl in the forest and the 'doll' in the clothshop.

Reactions: Dole

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
next step would be to have fun with the sister at school and afterwarts talk to one of sisters at the beach. after that the next two are the zombie girl in the forest and the 'doll' in the clothshop.
I read and thought hm how should I do this.

My problem was I thought my sex was counting. So it is not a wunder that the option never shown up (and when you use skip). After sleeping the Facial is gone and when you talking then sure you haven`t solved it.

I have to give Sister Leslie a Facial and then go after this to the Twins on the beach.

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 7.0.1

Jenny & Amrail

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 266, in script call
call main_choice from _call_main_choice

See Traceback

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
I read and thought hm how should I do this.

My problem was I thought my sex was counting. So it is not a wunder that the option never shown up (and when you use skip). After sleeping the Facial is gone and when you talking then sure you haven`t solved it.

I have to give Sister Leslie a Facial and then go after this to the Twins on the beach.
1. I load your save. (It's "Morning")
2. I click > "Town center"
3. I click > "Classroom"
4. I click > "Sister Leslie's office"
5. I click > "Celebrate"
6. I click through the following event
7. I click > "Back"
8. I click > "Back"
9. I click > "Back"
10. I click > "Beach"
11. I click > "Twin sisters"
12. I click > "Show Sister Leslie"
13. I click through this following event

Here is a spoiler how it looks.

No idea about your bug. I barely remember that there was a little bug in 7.0.0 but no idea how your bug occurs, you might want to write the creator on itch.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
1. I load your save. (It's "Morning")
2. I click > "Town center"
3. I click > "Classroom"
4. I click > "Sister Leslie's office"
5. I click > "Celebrate"
6. I click through the following event
7. I click > "Back"
8. I click > "Back"
9. I click > "Back"
10. I click > "Beach"
11. I click > "Twin sisters"
12. I click > "Show Sister Leslie"
13. I click through this following event

Here is a spoiler how it looks.

No idea about your bug. I barely remember that there was a little bug in 7.0.0 but no idea how your bug occurs, you might want to write the creator on itch.
I solved it and played the game to the end.

I explain only my mistake for others maybe they do it in the future to see the mistake. ;)

MetalBlank

Oct 3, 2017
The only thing that I would quibble on is how long it takes to find more weird gel for the quests. It would be nice if the game weighted the random chance to lean toward giving the gel rather than the treasure chest if you have a quest to find the gel.
Okay, no, one other thing... when you get too deep into a series of locations and want to back all the way out to go to, say, the mansion? It would be really nice to have a quick travel option to go back to the intro area.
Other than those two things? I love the heck out of this game.

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes