Ren'Py The Dollsville Upgrade [v7.0.1] [hiddenpaulsmith]

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

cyclops_cool

Oct 9, 2022
So you need gold to do anything, only way to get it is going to the forest.
Searching the forest the maximum number of times each day 4 days in a row and I have 21 gold.
Not enough to do anything, this is extremely boring and grindy.
Once you complete tits storyline you can go to the the lab and go to the question about the machein, getting you 100 gold every time..

Gog68

Dec 5, 2022
Hope you revisit this game again. Butterfly is alright and I appreciate the effort that went into it, but I simply prefer the artstyles in Dollsville more than Butterfly honestly.

abcd103

Feb 19, 2023
Great game , dev. hope you expand it even more.
I don't know if it's stolen or not , but it's damn good game

masiex

Mar 28, 2020
having an issue: Got titz with pink hair, large tits, and lip injections but I can't trigger the Ganguro to accept her. they keep saying to go back to finehands and find a girl. IS she not the girl to use?

Saia Amako

Oct 27, 2020
having an issue: Got titz with pink hair, large tits, and lip injections but I can't trigger the Ganguro to accept her. they keep saying to go back to finehands and find a girl. IS she not the girl to use?
You need to dye Madeleine hair to "pink" for that. So go to Finehands shop and chose "Dyes/haircut", then the "pink dye", get it done and then go to them (ganguro).

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
While I understand that there is a lot of critique about the 'borrowed' images and the 'mindlessness' of the overall content, this game was exactly my taste. Simple, quick, a few easy riddles, some build up (like intelligence, money, cloths and modifications for the girls) and a content I can enjoy. While I am not so much into this bimbofication-fetish (not even sure what this is), there was enough humiliation and abuse that it was really loving it.

All in all the game was simple enough for me to play it through, which is an extremely rare thing for me and I even started to copy the technical side of the game from it's creator to start my own simple game ;-). Cheers Mr. hiddenpaulsmith for this cool idea, looking forward to play your other game as well at some other time.

Bengan

Jul 30, 2017
One knows the solution from the two guards in front of the mansion, the names are Angela and Victoria

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes