Ren'Py The Dollsville Upgrade [v7.0.1] [hiddenpaulsmith]

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes
Aug 8, 2022
What do you mean by SFM? In general, anything costly is not likely to happen since the game is built on shaky foundations (borrowed assets, free game etc.).

Gog68

Dec 5, 2022
I encountered a bug where I couldnt progress the library receptionist (and thus, the game) when reloading a save. When showing the other members of the library that was supposed to result in a transformation, the transformation instead did not occur and the section with the interns did not activate.

Aug 8, 2022
I encountered a bug where I couldnt progress the library receptionist (and thus, the game) when reloading a save. When showing the other members of the library that was supposed to result in a transformation, the transformation instead did not occur and the section with the interns did not activate.
That's odd, do you have more information?

Gog68

Dec 5, 2022
That's odd, do you have more information?
I reloaded the save and it worked when i went back far enough to restart the final transformation of carolyn then turning in both transformations at once. Doing them one at a time for some reason bugged out the game but it didnt lock me out of progress as long as I could go back far enough. I tried again today with the save but couldnt remember exactly how I managed to get it to work again. Id post the save but im on mac currently and cant find it.

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes