Ren'Py The Dollsville Upgrade [v7.0.1] [hiddenpaulsmith]

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

_Karim_

Oct 5, 2021
Oh but you've already completed the inn, I'm not sure how/why if you had the issue with madeleine in ganguro mode. But from what I can see in the background of your screenshot, you have maxxed out the girls at the inn: lips + tits, so you're good to go. It looks like the only one missing in the dollsville world arc is Tali, the alien that you will find in the tunnel of Dollsville Camp.
oh im clumsy, how funny tali hatched eggs when i gave tali alien rabbit milk, tali alien has no eggs on her floor :confused:
now i understand that and thank you hehe

Aug 8, 2022
Version 7.0.0 is OUT!
- 8 new girls in the Tavern Backroom
- New "wall" event for Brittany with multiple endings
- Gallery mode accessible from the start

Have fun ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: boomboom0

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Ok - looked where I believe is everywhere - where is Ella...? Doing the Basement at the mansion. Thanks!! :>)
NVM - will go through the 'World' and see if I can find here there!

Last edited:

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I've already bimbofy all the girls in the camp, but the stats shows that i'm only have 12/15, therefore i can't unlock the dollsville world. is there anything that i should do?
Did ya check the 'Tunnel' again? I had to go back and check places I already did to get through v.6. :>)

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Is this game just a bunch of different artists work thrown together? looking at the screenshots it looks like different artists? im not a fan of those that just use others pics etc

Aug 8, 2022
I've already bimbofy all the girls in the camp, but the stats shows that i'm only have 12/15, therefore i can't unlock the dollsville world. is there anything that i should do?
Seems like you might have missed the last step for the temple, maybe? Have you been to see the Lab / Tailor ?

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes