Ren'Py The Dollsville Upgrade [v7.0.1] [hiddenpaulsmith]

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

PapaChulo

Jul 12, 2020
How much of the artwork is licensed and how much is straight up stolen?
If it's the latter I'm guessing this game won't be up for a long time.
I noticed that the women have different art styles so it's been taken from several sources.

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
hope game free, anyone paying for this is getting ripped of, they using a lot of assets and art that clearly isn't theirs, plus game is pretty boring, no animations either

Jul 21, 2021
hope game free, anyone paying for this is getting ripped of, they using a lot of assets and art that clearly isn't theirs, plus game is pretty boring, no animations either
To my knowledge atleast the dev doesn't shill or have any subscription. He posted the artist patreons on itch which is step plenty people dont even go. Say that as long as dev doesn't take anything from their stuff that they ain't okay with its a good way to get new fans to each artist.

Soabs91

Feb 14, 2019
Hey people, do you have any games like that full of famous characters, but not about bimboofication (not specially my kink) ? Thanks <3

Oct 12, 2019
So I am stuck on Princess Vivia. The convo ends with me telling her to follow me but she doesn't. I go to the Elsa the Ice princess in the camp, but nothing happens there when I talk.

Aug 8, 2022
There's no visual indication that Vivia follows you, going to Elsa should do the trick.
Is Elsa fully transformed (big tits)?

Apr 1, 2020
Anyone know how to trigger the temple girls in the camp? They say that they woild go to the beach if the weather wasnt meh and the only option i get after that is the ok option.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
V7.0.0? What the actual fuck?

I am pretty sure you mean v0.7, developer. 7.0.0 is the seventh final release, which means there would be six games prior to this one!
Take a look at your operating system's version. And tell me that you have spent at least maybe twenty years on this game!

Aug 8, 2022
V7.0.0? What the actual fuck?

I am pretty sure you mean v0.7, developer. 7.0.0 is the seventh final release, which means there would be six games prior to this one!
Take a look at your operating system's version. And tell me that you have spent at least maybe twenty years on this game!

I don't think semantic versioning is that relevant to games, but sure, it could be 1.6, since 1.0 would be the first version, which was "complete" and working, and each subsequent update brought new content. However, some of these updates were incompatible with the previous versions and broke the save system, which would require a bump of the major version (time between releases is irrelevant). This means the version could be anywhere between 1.6 (with no breaking of the api), 2.0, 3.0, ..., to 7.0. Ultimately, I think this doesn't matter much, especially since it's an end product and not a dependency. I'll keep semantic versionning in mind for future games, though!

beryn

May 8, 2017
So you need gold to do anything, only way to get it is going to the forest.
Searching the forest the maximum number of times each day 4 days in a row and I have 21 gold.
Not enough to do anything, this is extremely boring and grindy.

Thristran

Oct 13, 2022
So you need gold to do anything, only way to get it is going to the forest.
Searching the forest the maximum number of times each day 4 days in a row and I have 21 gold.
Not enough to do anything, this is extremely boring and grindy.
Actually, once you get far enough you can pimp out at least one girl

beryn

May 8, 2017
Actually, once you get far enough you can pimp out at least one girl
That might be, but that costs gold, and now around 20 days in I'm still short of being able to purchase anything, around 80% of the time it comes up with "you found nothing", the rest of the time it's 1 or 3 gold.

Aug 8, 2022
That might be, but that costs gold, and now around 20 days in I'm still short of being able to purchase anything, around 80% of the time it comes up with "you found nothing", the rest of the time it's 1 or 3 gold.
This is very odd, getting the 20 gold needed to dye Madeleine's hair yellow should only take a couple days of going to the forest, and then it's smooth sailing.

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes