Ren'Py The Dollsville Upgrade [v7.0.1] [hiddenpaulsmith]

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Headingley

Mar 16, 2020
Hey guys can any one help I am stuck on the Patio I have to talk to them, it's the one that with picking from you're a prude. Thanks guys

Reactions: watcherthem

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
It may come as a surprise to you but it's actually gold = <number>
But the grind is ok, and since there are things to do at night, you can actually "schedule" your grind in between the events.

Still if someone has the lollipop recipe I'll take it.
Who has two thumbs and had been capitalizing the G in gold forgetting the code is case sensitive...
(points at self) (y) This guy! (y)

:LOL: Thanks for the save.

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Version 5.0???
Buddy, you need to read up on project versioning. There is no way in hell that this game would be half as mature as Windows!

lighteast

Oct 14, 2019
i am verry confused im stuck at 12/15 in the camp and have no idea what i need to do to keep going, the dollsville world apparently dosent unlock until you finish the camp

might have something to do with the greenhouse i managed the first change but thats it
How do you even get into the camp?

juones

Aug 30, 2020
Decent game overall. The only "puzzle" I didn't like was the popsicle one, for some reason I really believed growth hormones had to be mixed with oil instead of water.

Reactions: Aereon1104
Aug 8, 2022
Decent game overall. The only "puzzle" I didn't like was the popsicle one, for some reason I really believed growth hormones had to be mixed with oil instead of water.
Thanks, did you play on version 5.0.0 or 5.0.2? In the latter I've made some popsicle choices more straightforward (removed honey as a base, and last option is freeze 10s freeze overnight boil 10s boil overnight), so I'm curious.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
How to find the Mansion, everything else is done except Beach Arc and School (both non implemented, I presume) and Dr Riley (73%)

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes