Aug 21, 2019
So what I'm gathering is we have a censored full version and an uncensored bugged and old version. So basically neither link in the OP is useful whatsoever?

If that is the case can we get a warning so people don't get baited and so we can wait for a proper hero.

Edit: Yeah tried it, the uploaded "Full final" version is an old version of the game.
As a person who got baited, I approve this message.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Am I missing something??? there no sex stuff like the preview gif. Is it DLsite version??
only thing that missing is that position skill and that sex play stuff

gosh game
also they like spamming 4 turns of charging magic in a row killig me. I gotto grind harder

I won a few fight tho but like I bout to give this game 4 out of 5 cuz it nice for a change and follow JSK. and lost 1 cuz it cheap. WHERE THE LIGHTING??? 3D without Light to build a mood is already become cheap WHY NOT W A S D FOR WALK TOO?? CAN I ZOOM OUT?? and only bug I found is that u can cancel any lust grab from them by attack them once then they grab become in effective to u. I dont think grab me suppose to work like that.
also like
girl can report to themself?? like I did with other girl and she caught by other then other do show up but certain someone she like talking to herself??

Ahhh ahhh
Sooo Petoran is out dated version. WELP Time to re grind.
also plz name final version Dlsite 1.1 cuz I have no idea it is newer version
and dev
no offend cuz u gotto make money but my money also need protection too. I got scam by Indie dev before and they nuke everything discord included saying they going to remake the game and like for year they came back showing us the new remake that still look like no much prograss have been made. I feel hatred and no longer wanna spend money in any this UNLESS they product show some process to my liking.
for you
I feel like it need little little more content..hmmm maybe late game total new game and way of playing like next phase of the game then I might paying STEAM version

maybe story bout that elf, dryad or something

Last edited:
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
the censored version here is the only option if you want the feature and content complete experience for free rn.
The 1.0.1 is outdated and I can't recommand playing that buggy mess.

I'm not going to upload anything because that's absolutely scummy to those who have supported me.

DLsite, Steam and Itch have the final builds. DLsite is censored. Steam and Itch are uncensored.
Also, I won't delete the dl links but I won't upload them myself. If somebody uploads them, I'll move those to the OP. :)
cat-cats.gif

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
DLsite, Steam and Itch have the final builds. DLsite is censored. Steam and Itch are uncensored.
Also, I won't delete the dl links but I won't upload them myself. If somebody uploads them, I'll move those to the OP. :)
I guess it's worth it to test the BepInEx uncensor plugins then :) If the game is good, you don't need to worry if people will support you.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I just tried it out, with the uncensor plugin installed.

But it seems like I am going to be playing for hours until something happens.
And the five minutes i spent is already enough to make my eyes bleed. This is quality 2006 "Artificial Girl 3" type stuff. Not something you'd expect anyone to make in 2023.

I'd advise to stay clear, partly due to the lack of graphical quality, partly due to insane amount of grinding which someone else talked about too.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
someone have unlocked the 3p??? what i need to trigger it?
i am stuck here a day 25....
Snap1.jpg
need the last 3 skill to finish the game....
help!!!

also is there a way to change the texture of the MC to make him more human like??? white skin????
all the texture i tryed to export seem to be all white..... how to make a white dude????

the game is decent as h-game but is VERY grinding..... so use cheat and problem solved.....

Last edited:

Theftsorrow

May 4, 2018
someone have unlocked the 3p??? what i need to trigger it?
i am stuck here a day 25....
View attachment 2507665
need the last 3 skill to finish the game....
help!!!

also is there a way to change the texture of the MC to make him more human like??? white skin????
all the texture i tryed to export seem to be all white..... how to make a white dude????

the game is decent as h-game but is VERY grinding..... so use cheat and problem solved.....
raise one of the girls vigilance to near 100 then have sex with another girl nearby so when the big reaches 100 they interrupt you.

frostdrass

Nov 21, 2017
If i may ask about the censor thing. censored as in no +18 content and needs patch OR the typical japanese genital censorship?

Theftsorrow

May 4, 2018
If i may ask about the censor thing. censored as in no +18 content and needs patch OR the typical japanese genital censorship?
genital censorship, can just get rid of it with bepinex and uncensor. Honestly game was okay, wouldn't say it was worth that full $13 personally. There's improvements from the demo but i don't largely feel like there was a big difference in content for most of the new stuff.

frostdrass

Nov 21, 2017
genital censorship, can just get rid of it with bepinex and uncensor. Honestly game was okay, wouldn't say it was worth that full $13 personally. There's improvements from the demo but i don't largely feel like there was a big difference in content for most of the new stuff.
yo. thanks for the awnser, im pretty neutral about genital censor, so i dont really care.
Maybe if someone posts it on the op ill grab it later.
I just wouldnt want to play a adult content focused game without adult content :LOL:

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
yo. thanks for the awnser, im pretty neutral about genital censor, so i dont really care.
Maybe if someone posts it on the op ill grab it later.
I just wouldnt want to play a adult content focused game without adult content :LOL:
indeed! here's the uncen:
Snap1.jpg
i just adden the texture replacer for a maybe future white mc patch.......

unzip into the main folder......

edit:
i already unlock the 4p mode!!!
he he nice touch seem very close to kplug fom koikatsu....

Last edited:
Reactions: colween and Night

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
Suggestion to reduce the grind a bit:

Buy work spray from the roof vendor. (Should be unlocked after inspection for first five days.)

Use work spray, do hard work on task, no ap used, big boost to caretaker points, repeat.

Need 7-8 sprays to complete a weeks worth of work, much better then trying to grind it out, as no time will pass, leaving you with the rest of the week to do whatever. Also, you get more mana back then it costs for the spray, if you don't mind running all over the dorm doing tasks every day.

• Wow
Reactions: bwebrwkerw
3.00 star(s) 13 Votes