EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1680136812151.png

Overview:
It sure is a nice place to live. A dorm that is. One might decide to spent their time mostly there on studying ancient texts. Another soul might not take any interest in that and would rather commit themselves to atheltic duties and no one can blame them for wanting to do that, neither. It really is a beautiful place to move around and never miss the chance for a walk during sunrise. Another person might see any pleasure in doing any of that and would rather find themselves other ways to be entertained all day inside their room with the help of modern technology and their endless potential to give you fun times.

And if there really is not someone like that person there, then you might find a special mage that decide to settle their base of teachings right there at this dorm. Having lifes live on the adventures end of things, even if life-threatening, you might see that dorm as a great resting place.

But that place wouldn't reach it's true greatness, if there wasn't somebody to maintain the property now, would it ?

Formally know as Dorm Mother & Magic

Thread Updated: 2024-04-10
Release Date: 2024-02-13
Developer: Kami.Pimp. - - - - -
Censored: Yes + Uncensor Patch
Version: Steam
Language: English
Voiced: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Steam (Censored)
Win: - - - -

DLsite Final (Censored)

Win: - - - -

by Bwebrwkerw
(Drag and drop in game directory)

LEk_X4.gif DfyI63.png fj9HTw.gif FPAXKh.png JEOhSw.png
PkCdvb.gif qL3qXt.png sOhvWb.gif t2Uo5f.gif vEKX6Y.png d4kdF+.gif

Last edited:

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
This looks really interesting. I can't wait to see how they'll do it when the other girls react to you when you're... "Working" with another girl. We really need more interactions like that (like in Artificial Girl 3 or Artificial Academy).

AExMachina

Oct 23, 2018
Tried playing this and the action point economy seems nuts. You only get 3 AP per day and doing just one chore properly takes 3 AP. Hanging out with the girls takes AP also and you are supposed to do like 10-20 chores in 5 days or be kicked out. Are you supposed to spam the 1 AP shoddy job button and reload every time it fails?

Wolffy

Aug 5, 2017
Been playing this for a little bit and still not sure how to get items. Also I no longer move forward, now I seem to move to the right, not sure how to fix that.

Reactions: Und3fined
Aug 11, 2020
Trader is on the roof late at night and the soft drink refills AP
Soft drink gives 1 AP and costs 5 essence, to get a job done with reasonable chances you need to use 2 AP to get 5 essence. It might be technically possible to progress if you spam 1 AP jobs and reload each time it fails and re-invest all your essence into soft drinks to get more work done. Game is borderline unplayable in its current state

Mar 18, 2019
Alright, peeps that actually got something done can you share tips?

How do you raise your max AP?
How do you recover AP?
How to buy items?
What do the stats do?

TaoPai

Aug 22, 2018
Work Buff can complete the work without consuming AP or time.
So what we can do is buy a Work Buff and Work Hard

Work Buff * 15
Work -> Buff -> Work -> Buff -> Work...

Last edited:
Reactions: Skybreaker1337
Mar 18, 2019
Work Buff can complete the work without consuming AP or time.
So what we can do is buy a Work Buff and Work Hard

Work Buff * 15
Work -> Buff -> Work -> Buff -> Work...
Can confirm this works for infinite gain. Work costs 5 to buy, you get 10 per use.

Oct 16, 2021
I see that your max. cap for action points increases by +1 if you're raising the affection to a certain threshold of a character, until a notification pops up that you unlocked "General H Duski" or "Intercourse H Sophie". That's when you cap is raised. It's those pink icons in skill menu, that you cannot unlock by buying it with mana.

Seems every girl has it's thresholds elsewehr.
Duski had its first General H at Affection 60.
But Anne and Sophie had theirs starting earlier.

kluchidze

Mar 22, 2020
How to use any items or upgrade yourself? i can't figure out any controls except lmb and rmb. Am I dumb or something? :HideThePain:
UPD: OOOOKAY seems mmb was the trick

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 13 Votes