Inquisitor9

Aug 5, 2016
Just a small heads-up, the dlsite version is 50% off... and censored. Itch.io and steam release is uncensored.
No, there is no patch available to fix that problem. Pay half the price, get the full game minus the sexy bits.
I should have known better. *sigh*

• Sad
Reactions: iron4doves

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
I bought the DL version, Wink wink (Censored :cry:) i still had coupon codes, i had to use before they expire....

FuckingMia

Sep 14, 2018
Everytime i change the action points and do an action in the game the thing goes back to zero and my max is 3 again, anyone knows why? what do i need to do?

Kami.Pimp.

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2023
Everytime i change the action points and do an action in the game the thing goes back to zero and my max is 3 again, anyone knows why? what do i need to do?
Really cool idea but the controls are terrible. Add ASDW movement.
Dev here,
sounds like you downloaded the alpha version from 2022.

Applying for developer role and this thread's ownership.

• Hey there
Reactions: JayDoubleDee

Kami.Pimp.

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2023
the censored version here is the only option if you want the feature and content complete experience for free rn.
The 1.0.1 is outdated and I can't recommand playing that buggy mess.

I'm not going to upload anything because that's absolutely scummy to those who have supported me.

Checking, is the "uncensored version" the newest one from Steam or Itch.io, or that it's the alpha version from previously?
Also

Don't nuke the download links for us poor sinners, will ya? :cry:
DLsite, Steam and Itch have the final builds. DLsite is censored. Steam and Itch are uncensored.
Also, I won't delete the dl links but I won't upload them myself. If somebody uploads them, I'll move those to the OP. :)

Mar 18, 2019
So what I'm gathering is we have a censored full version and an uncensored bugged and old version. So basically neither link in the OP is useful whatsoever?

If that is the case can we get a warning so people don't get baited and so we can wait for a proper hero.

Edit: Yeah tried it, the uploaded "Full final" version is an old version of the game.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 13 Votes