KurganK

Mar 20, 2019
Now this one's a gem. Although the animations are basic and the game is a clear ripoff of Summer Memories, something makes the scenes EXTREMELY hot. I don't know what it is, but it is there and I love it.

Reactions: ryuhatsune

saul449

Apr 16, 2022
Interesting little game. I found it pretty fun to play, and while the grind may be a little annoying, there is a way to get around it: the work buff item lets you complete any task without losing any AP, and it only costs like 5 mana/essence. Get like 6 or 7 or those, use them all in one day and you'll meet your quota. Then you're free to build up more essence and romance the mages... until the next check-up, at least. There's quite a bit of content, and I really like the fact that you're not explicitly told how to get it all: you gotta work with the information you're given and discover things by yourself. Certain mechanics are a bit difficult to get a hold of, but playing for 2 or 3 hours should be more than enough time to get comfortable with the more important stuff.

Also Sophie's the best girl out of all of them, feel free to change my mind

Last edited:

RayBar

May 12, 2020
So is the game running like shit for everyone else too? I downloaded the game from their itch.io page,is the ver. there different from the one uploaded here? Game lags after every turn,so I open taskmanager and its 90% on all three slots(memory/gpu/cpu).Is this thing optimized for nasa or does my game come with a mythical shitcoin miner attached to it:WutFace:.

ffs i completed rdr2 and ac.vall on this machine with consistent 30-40fps but can't play this:confused:.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The game play is crap on this game.

No goal per day to follow
3 action points for an entire damn day? You can't do a single action every period of day.. WTF?
To do a single action correctly takes the entire 3 damn points? WTF?
Nothing telling you how to get more action points
Game is so dark and hard to see anything
Crap controls where the heck is the cursor or WASD controls to move?
The MC looks like some fucking black shadow not an undead.. there is no looks to him at all.. Worst MC appearance ever.

Basically UI is crap and no tutorial on how to start.

The major thing this game is lacking is any fun factor at all.. work once.. day is over.. all it is you working.. This looks and sounds as fun as that awful Death Standing game.

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2021
The game play is crap on this game.

No goal per day to follow
3 action points for an entire damn day? You can't do a single action every period of day.. WTF?
To do a single action correctly takes the entire 3 damn points? WTF?
Nothing telling you how to get more action points
Game is so dark and hard to see anything
Crap controls where the heck is the cursor or WASD controls to move?
The MC looks like some fucking black shadow not an undead.. there is no looks to him at all.. Worst MC appearance ever.

Basically UI is crap and no tutorial on how to start.

The major thing this game is lacking is any fun factor at all.. work once.. day is over.. all it is you working.. This looks and sounds as fun as that awful Death Standing game.

That what you get from pirating a free game AND the wrong version 1.0.0 instead of 1.0.1, which is free on the dev's itch io site to download. Take you obsolete experience with you when you leave. k thx bye.

EDIT: Game is no longer free on dev's itch.io site. It was free for 10 days I think.

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2021
now you wait for maerchenbyte dude to release the final build or beta build or whateva where 3P does alot more.
So far the 3P allows you to do coax with those girl no matter the bystander, adding extra bystander dialogue lines while doing the coax, except for vivienne as she still remains a threat.

I think the dev posts some development progression soon on his patreon. so yeah, BETTER WAIT

Reactions: Kime555+
3.00 star(s) 13 Votes