Fap95Pro

Jun 4, 2022
Tried playing this and the action point economy seems nuts. You only get 3 AP per day and doing just one chore properly takes 3 AP. Hanging out with the girls takes AP also and you are supposed to do like 10-20 chores in 5 days or be kicked out. Are you supposed to spam the 1 AP shoddy job button and reload every time it fails?
save files are in json format, and can beeasily edited (add yourself 100k action points if you want)

Sleepy_Sins

Apr 8, 2021
*sigh* Download game = Check V
Start game = Check V (Exiting to play game)...
Game: *Showing middle finger* (Crashing over over time...checking all things, prob i will wait till next update, maybe will fix this issue or something else)
*sigh*

jeeez

Jun 14, 2022
Is this still going?

Itch requires a password and dev patron says it isn't supporting any creators atm.

"This is my last message on Patreon. Today I've decided to unlaunch my creator page for Dorm Mother & Magic. The game development IS NOT dead. It is very much alive. The reasons for shutting down both and patreon is due to their upbringing heavy financial disadvantages I already received and only keep growing if I let them operate any longer. Therefore, I've decided to shut them down. That is a specific problem that probably only exists in the country I live in. Cannot say I've seen such behavior in other parts of the world as internet searches only points toward similar happening toward my country. Updates on the game will now only be on either the discord server and/or the twitter.
Thank you kindly for your support. It was a short time but I hope you'll soon find this game full version released on steam or DLsite later this year. That's all. Thank you."

That was in July. MacheonByte has not posted anything yet in discord. Was hoping they release the update.

Last edited:

NomNomXL

Sep 13, 2018
"This is my last message on Patreon. Today I've decided to unlaunch my creator page for Dorm Mother & Magic. The game development IS NOT dead. It is very much alive. The reasons for shutting down both and patreon is due to their upbringing heavy financial disadvantages I already received and only keep growing if I let them operate any longer. Therefore, I've decided to shut them down. That is a specific problem that probably only exists in the country I live in. Cannot say I've seen such behavior in other parts of the world as internet searches only points toward similar happening toward my country. Updates on the game will now only be on either the discord server and/or the twitter.
Thank you kindly for your support. It was a short time but I hope you'll soon find this game full version released on steam or DLsite later this year. That's all. Thank you."

That was in July. MacheonByte has not posted anything yet in discord. Was hoping they release the update.
Could you please provide a link to discord if possible. I would like to to follow any news later down the line for this game.

Medek

Jul 4, 2017
Been hoping to see a update for a while, by far one of the best projects I stumbled into in recent times. I'd also be interested in having the discord server link

Reactions: ryuhatsune

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
bukkakke? be explicit please, because if im not wrong for a bukkake is need 2 or more guys. (yes i did search the definition).
So is there NTR or sharing in future plans? Just to know if i play or leave.
Thanks in advance for your time and have a good day

Medek

Jul 4, 2017
Out of respect, I don't think I should share the discord as it was for patreon only.
Twitter however is public.
I've noticed that the page went blank pretty much, is there any update that happened on the discord server?

Medek

Jul 4, 2017
That is awesome to see, Dev if you're reading this, thank you for reaching out with an update!

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes