Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
What are the variables that start the Throuple route? Used the WT last time so I don't remember lol.

Jan 16, 2021
Dragonspire [v0.1.4] WT Mod
DOWNLOAD: - - MEGA - -

Consider Supporting me on my patreon: if you like my work
any update for this mod? Please?

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Sharing is not ntr, please remove ntr tag and replace with sharing tag. Else you'll lose people who are afraid of ntr content and turn away those who play the game expecting ntr content but don't find any. :(
Seems like your trying to separate White Wine from Red Wine, for a group of players who pretty much hate wine...

I don't think you are not wrong on a technical level, it just seems like a pointless distinction as those virtually anyone who hates NTR (by F95 definition) is going to also hate sharing.

I truly doubt that removing one Tag (NTR) for example and adding another (Sharing) is suddenly going to have all the NTR haters be like "Well now its ok!"

The Dev's/Moderators time is probably better spent elsewhere.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Dragonspire [v0.1.4] WT Mod
DOWNLOAD: - - MEGA - -

Consider Supporting me on my patreon: if you like my work
could you pls update mod for v0.1.6? cheers

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
I completely missed the game update lol. For some reason my notifications for this thread were fucked. Anyways, I'll take a look at it.
Maybe i should create a seperate mod thread to avoid having the main game thread getting cluttered with it which is unfair to the dev.

Don't think it will get an update, I can see the patreon haven't been updated at all since june.
I haven't made new posts on my patreon for some time because I update older posts with newer version of mod instead of making new posts everytime.

Jeevant stopped using Patreon because Patreon is becoming shitty to NSFW Creators
He is still active on Discord from time to time
Yeah, it's easier to reach me on discord server than Patreon or here.

could you pls update mod for v0.1.6? cheers
I'll take a look today.

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes