MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
OK, so I'm going to give this a go... BUT what is the ideal play style for this? At the start the story says to avoid darkness (which I believe is corruption) and stay to the light (a good boy?), thus avoiding all flirting and stay faithful with the childhood friend (relationship choice)?

Lancastle

Dev of The Dragonspire
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2021
seems like i am on no path cause all were greyed out and not selectable
New game? From a save? PC or MAC? What options have you done? Many variables you had to have missed to have no options. Especially when I have a failsafe in so this wont happen and you skip all dates and just see the end.

Lancastle

Dev of The Dragonspire
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2021
OK, so I'm going to give this a go... BUT what is the ideal play style for this? At the start the story says to avoid darkness (which I believe is corruption) and stay to the light (a good boy?), thus avoiding all flirting and stay faithful with the childhood friend (relationship choice)?
The premise is to fight the corruption (darkness) and be the Hero. That part has nothing to do with loyalty but suggested you are for a better playthrough :)
Also you are not forced on Sasha she is just the first to open up and present the option :)

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
New game? From a save? PC or MAC? What options have you done? Many variables you had to have missed to have no options. Especially when I have a failsafe in so this wont happen and you skip all dates and just see the end.
i continued from a save on pc and i dont remember all choices made i attach the save file maybe you can find out what went wrong i will try a new game and report back if i still get stuck

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
hmm so have started a new game i think i choose the same options like last time (just skipped through) and still stuck at the date screen with no option to choose or skip to the end save attached.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
hmm so have started a new game i think i choose the same options like last time (just skipped through) and still stuck at the date screen with no option to choose or skip to the end save attached.
Lancastle I'm stuck at the same point, PC version, start from the beginning, and chose no one to date, flirt with,
or have sex (just the forced one with Lin).

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
The premise is to fight the corruption (darkness) and be the Hero. That part has nothing to do with loyalty but suggested you are for a better playthrough :)
Also you are not forced on Sasha she is just the first to open up and present the option :)
Thanks for the quick reply.

OK, my take so far...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BUT good luck with your project... I'll check back after a few updates to see where this project goes.

Lancastle

Dev of The Dragonspire
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2021
Lancastle I'm stuck at the same point, PC version, start from the beginning, and chose no one to date, flirt with,
or have sex (just the forced one with Lin).
I have added a line to skip the date choice and force the ending of the part. There is no content if you avoid all dates on purpose.

Reactions: HorizonD

Devilartemis

Apr 13, 2020
Can you be more specific?
I believe they are talking about temptation givith. I've also struggled with unlocking that one as well as several of the images despite having gone through the game like 7 times and clicking nearly every option at least once

Edit: Okay I now have everything except for 3 things and I'm not sure if they are connected or not but I'm tired of trying at this point.

1. Can't find Lin's 2nd picture of "come back to her" even when I have 180 corruption and on the Lin path (Though maybe this is because of the 2nd thing im missing?)
2. Can't find the 3rd pixie. Found the one with the girls in the Bathroom and the one with Hallie.
3. Can't get the "temptation givith" scene no matter what I try

Last edited:

Lancastle

Dev of The Dragonspire
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2021
I believe they are talking about temptation givith. I've also struggled with unlocking that one as well as several of the images despite having gone through the game like 7 times and clicking nearly every option at least once

Edit: Okay I now have everything except for 3 things and I'm not sure if they are connected or not but I'm tired of trying at this point.

1. Can't find Lin's 2nd picture of "come back to her" even when I have 180 corruption and on the Lin path (Though maybe this is because of the 2nd thing im missing?)
2. Can't find the 3rd pixie. Found the one with the girls in the Bathroom and the one with Hallie.
3. Can't get the "temptation givith" scene no matter what I try
Ah, in Replay... sorry about the confusion. That is a place holder for part 4. I didn't state part 4 as I wont be doing parts after Ch 1.

Lin's Picture is also in Part 4 with what you will need to do to earn it which sounds like you already know and will unlock that. The counter should only include the pictures available to you. Not the placeholders.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: OutOfAshes

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Ah, in Replay... sorry about the confusion. That is a place holder for part 4. I didn't state part 4 as I wont be doing parts after Ch 1.

Lin's Picture is also in Part 4 with what you will need to do to earn it which sounds like you already know and will unlock that. The counter should only include the pictures available to you. Not the placeholders.

• Haha
Reactions: Lancastle
2.50 star(s) 8 Votes