Lancastle

Dev of The Dragonspire
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2021
oh damn, i remember playing this on its first release and as someone whos a sucker for urban fantasy, got amazed by the quality. anyone know how long the playtime is until the current version?
It's been reported around an hour or two for all content.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Damn I'm so happy finally the update I've been waiting for let's see what's new in this amazing game :p

Reactions: Lancastle

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
The Dragonspire [v0.1.6 Public] [Lancastle] – COMPRESSED

higher quality than the below version
Win/Linux v0.1.6 Public · · · (638.7 MiB :: 3.67 GiB)

lower quality than the above version
Win/Linux v0.1.6 Public · · · (318.3 MiB :: 3.67 GiB)
Mac v0.1.6 Public · · · (303.8 MiB :: 3.66 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality*, and may or may not break your game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
* To elaborate on the quality: all animations safe for the main menu one remain untouched(!), same for most GUI elements with some re-encoded at -q 90. Stills got reencoded with -q 90 on the higher and -q 75 on the lower quality version (and with all the usual bells and whistles like -sharp_yuv and whatnot).

Caveat emptor.

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
This was fairly interesting so far and there's a good chunk of attractive women... I will say though that the whole blocking renpy rollback on decisions is just a dick move and always puts me in a bad mood, as it means you just then have to load an autosave, so doesn't change anything but makes exploring different dialogue a ballache.

(also I wonder what it takes to get the threesome scene...)
Hi... Try using this tool to unlock the roll back function. Extract, and drop into where the game exe is located and run UnRen-v8.0.0. Then choose choice #6 to unlock the roll back function. Then run game exe, roll back should be enabled.

I usually use this tool for any Renpy project that disables the roll back function. But FYI, I have yet to try this UnRen version (there are two versions available) with this project due to the lack of a harem tag...as I avoid games / stories that force a player to choose just one love interest, when there are too many favorable Li's to choose from.

Good luck.

Update: Sorry, this Renpy version needs UnRen version 8, NOT UnRen-91. I updated to the right version.

Last edited:

mc loving VI

Dec 20, 2020
What quality set would be okay? I was thinking around 70% but quality tanks this way.
Man, I don't wanna be rude, but I'm from Argentina (a country with low internet velocities) and I think is exaggerated ask for a game compress with a 2 o 3 gb originally size...

Sep 3, 2020
It's been reported around an hour or two for all content.
I have a small nip pic I'm very monogamous and I don't like to share the woman I love with anyone and

I'm a one-woman kind of man but I also don't have a problem with two girls finding love with each other

as long as the girl is not in a relationship with me so I kind of wish I could support her

being gay but at the same time tell her that I don't like sharing the woman I love with anyone

and that one is enough for me

and again I have a reading disability so forgive any spelling mistakes
screenshot0001.png

screenshot0002.png

Lancastle

Dev of The Dragonspire
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2021
Hi... Try using this tool to unlock the roll back function. Extract, and drop into where the game exe is located and run UnRen-0.91. Then choose choice #6 to unlock the roll back function. Then run game exe, roll back should be enabled.

I usually use this tool for any Renpy project that disables the roll back function. But FYI, I have yet to try this UnRen version (there are two versions available) with this project due to the lack of a harem tag...as I avoid games / stories that force a player to choose just one love interest, when there are too many favorable Li's to choose from.

Good luck.
Right... well anyways I have removed rollback block so do as you please.

Reactions: Bmagada
2.50 star(s) 8 Votes