Wolfman112062

Apr 4, 2021
then it might be advisable to remove the NTR tag, if it infuriates you and the dev and such content is not supposed to be in the game ?!

why put such a tag at all then, just a stupid confusion!
It's there as a precaution. Because some things in the game could be seen as NTR. Also...nowhere did anyone claim it infuriated anyone. Lancastle simply doesn't like it lol.

Wolfman112062

Apr 4, 2021
It's there as a precaution. Because some things in the game could be seen as NTR. Also...nowhere did anyone claim it infuriated anyone. Lancastle simply doesn't like it lol.
Same with the rape tag. Some things could be seen as rape, so it's there as a precaution.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
From what I understand the NTR part will be with that blonde girl I forgot her name who was having double penetration and couldn't remember anything the day before so it's pretty sensible that she was drugged or raped and it's also likely she has any amnesia problems?

Wolfman112062

Apr 4, 2021
From what I understand the NTR part will be with that blonde girl I forgot her name who was having double penetration and couldn't remember anything the day before so it's pretty sensible that she was drugged or raped and it's also likely she has any amnesia problems?
Exactly this. Some people see an LI having sex with anyone other than the MC as NTR, so as a precaution the dev put the tag.

Reactions: Tinuss and Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Exactly this. Some people see an LI having sex with anyone other than the MC as NTR, so as a precaution the dev put the tag.
The funny thing is these same people.. insisting that that scene was NTR they just forgot :unsure: that this LI is not Mc's girlfriend in my theory she will be the girl of the NTR route for those who like this type of content. Dev was right to have put the TAG if there wasn't going to be many arguments about it.

Reactions: wrs_supernova

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
And some others also see the beginning scene with Lin (the asian boss) as rape, so that tag's in there too.
Yes, still good because then it already lets everyone know about what will or will not be in the game

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
then it might be advisable to remove the NTR tag, if it infuriates you and the dev and such content is not supposed to be in the game ?!

why put such a tag at all then, just a stupid confusion!
I agree. NTR is well defined - we shouln't be putting extra tags in just in case someone misunderstands. By adding this tag the dev is promising NTR, and he should deliver.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I agree. NTR is well defined - we shouln't be putting extra tags in just in case someone misunderstands. By adding this tag the dev is promising NTR, and he should deliver.
I wish there was a separate tag for Netorare, Netori, and Sharing. That way we can finally put this dumb ass argument to rest.

Last edited:

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Dragonspire [v0.1.4] WT Mod
DOWNLOAD: - - MEGA - -

Consider Supporting me on my patreon: if you like my work
Hope you update soon

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
Dragonspire [v0.1.4] WT Mod
DOWNLOAD: - - MEGA - -

Consider Supporting me on my patreon: if you like my work
0.1.6?

Reactions: Pocoyo21

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Sharing. I have a Throuple at the moment.
I think you should give context to those that are new. Is it a MMF relationship, or an MFF? I'm pretty sure in the past you mentioned, MFF, but I could be wrong.

Reactions: Tinuss

CountKael

May 16, 2022
oh damn, i remember playing this on its first release and as someone whos a sucker for urban fantasy, got amazed by the quality. anyone know how long the playtime is until the current version?

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes