Ren'Py The Dreadful Academy [v0.4 Alpha] [MutatedHandsStudio]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
I see female domination, then male domination in planned tags. Is this one of those "Grrr, she made me lick her pussy, I'm going to turn the tables and rape the shit out of her" sort of deals? or is this a you can grow into a chad, or stay a beta? or whats going on with it?

MutatedHands

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
I see female domination, then male domination in planned tags. Is this one of those "Grrr, she made me lick her pussy, I'm going to turn the tables and rape the shit out of her" sort of deals? or is this a you can grow into a chad, or stay a beta? or whats going on with it?
Yes, the character will have several paths of progression depending on your choices.
You can choose to take revenge or just go with the flow and accept your situation, your choices will determine how you do it, either by becoming “CHAD” or by using blackmail and cunning

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Yes, the character will have several paths of progression depending on your choices.
You can choose to take revenge or just go with the flow and accept your situation, your choices will determine how you do it, either by becoming “CHAD” or by using blackmail and cunning
I just wanna be submissive and avoid being a douche, if that's a thing, I'm totally on board for watching this

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheDreadfulAcademy-0.4Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: @LonelyWolf
Oct 21, 2023
Not really writing it in "it's bad" way - there is a lot of worse ones here - but I am 100% sure it is my new PB time in "uninstall any%" category.
It was <30 seconds from launching exe, even with lang switch!

felichh

Nov 1, 2021
Nice game, though the distorted AI optics sometimes give me the feeling of being on drugs a little bit. :)
And some minor thing: In the first scenes with Eric (when walking to the medical building) he says "I don't like trouble. I get angry right away. And when I get angry, peoples get hurt".. isn't that a bit.. too much? I guess he meant "people", not "peoples", like the Russians or the Chinese or.. the Slavic peoples. (peoples means народы, a whole population, while people is люди, a bunch of humans [translated to Russian with google])

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote