Razield

Nov 12, 2017
So we have the first "hero" dreamer, the second centaur, the third zombie and your skill starts at 1, what am i missing DX

Reactions: xcribr

Razield

Nov 12, 2017
the spirit? is that the one in her cage? where you discuss your new "status"
if not how do you get it?

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Yes, the spirit is the one in the cage/prison, whatever you will call it (not the "Zombie" girl in her cage).

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Spicing things up / sharing. Unless plans change drastically, there's no hard NTR.
So I played the game now ^^
I don't think you should call it NTR the story with TiQi, it's more like sharing (or it's a vanilla NTR).
Concerning the cuckolding well you're not the victim but the culprit (with the wife).
In the end it's quite calm ^^ (I though there will be some "spicy" kink)

Well whatever, this new update is pretty cool and I'm eager to see the sequel good job :)

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
They will be in the last version's Save folder (under the Game folder). You can copy them to the new location (in the dev notes) from there.
Ohh man i deleted the old version like i always do because the saves are always kept somewhere else! Sooo, now i'm f*cked???

Reactions: Hrenheim

magus448

May 22, 2018
Ohh man i deleted the old version like i always do because the saves are always kept somewhere else! Sooo, now i'm f*cked???
No just copy from the old location (the one not in the game's folder) to the new one.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I have same issue last update not 0.04 the one before I deleted game like I do every renpy because it's save in my appdata now I started the game no saves so I went into my appdata renpy and found a folder called dreamwriter normally what I do when Devs changes something and old saves don't show but there's absolutely nothing in the folder there's a folder because the new update I started up but where's my saves do you know how much grinding I did in this game last update was my first time playing so yes that's how much grinding I went thru to complete now my saves have disappeared what's going on this has never happened with a renpy maybe unity but not renpy

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes