hernycwo

Nov 11, 2018
I don't normally have much patience for 3D model games but this is great. My only feedback would be more dreams! Real life is lame I want to be a dream man

Reactions: xcribr

Hunter6666

May 23, 2019
Here's the long awaited v0.04 update!

1 new dream
Julia progress
TiQiana progress
Addition of NTR and incest tags
Stage 1 of UI rework

Important!

Saved games are now in:

Windows: %APPDATA%\RenPy\Dreamwriter or %APPDATA%\Roaming\RenPy\Dreamwriter (depending on your version of Windows)
Mac: $HOME/Library/RenPy/Dreamwriter
Linux: $HOME/.renpy/Dreamwriter

A note on NTR. It's avoidable. Nancy's dream allows your MC to cuck another guy, while TiQiana's story has elements of NTR and incest. There's an option to exit that story, but I recommend staying in because it'll lead to an awesome foursome in a later update.
bro my android version is struck what to do

Aug 17, 2019
I know this is off topic but it's there any eta on when you will start working on a new home again?

Razield

Nov 12, 2017
I know this is off topic but it's there any eta on when you will start working on a new home again?
It says in his Sig " is complete for now" and while he has left it open, that says to me his focus is on Dreamwriter. so your looking at this game being put into a completed list before new home is resumed. thats my take on it anyways XD

Aug 17, 2019
It says in his Sig " is complete for now" and while he has left it open, that says to me his focus is on Dreamwriter. so your looking at this game being put into a completed list before new home is resumed. thats my take on it anyways XD
well fuck, I was looking forward to continuing that amazing story

Razield

Nov 12, 2017
well fuck, I was looking forward to continuing that amazing story
Also if you look in the link in his sig it will take you to the thread, if you go to the last few pages you will find that he will be starting work on chapter 2 by the end of the year, im presuming IF this project get near completion before then.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes