Razield

Nov 12, 2017
envixer What is the status of the game, as i agree there has been a long time for even a comment, november was the last comment from you.

What is the status of the rework? Will you be creating a new thread or updating this one?

....Sorry i sound modorator ish DX

Reactions: Jimbog

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
envixer What is the status of the game, as i agree there has been a long time for even a comment, november was the last comment from you.

What is the status of the rework? Will you be creating a new thread or updating this one?

....Sorry i sound modorator ish DX
this game will probably be on hold till he finishes his other game. "A new home 2"

new2021

Apr 8, 2021
See thread header - it's "Onhold".
But there are no update since August 2019! And the game is "on hold" since August 2020. Seems like "forever on hold" AKA "abandoned" to me.
Anyway, maybe someone should update the status? I was also hoping for response from the dev. Is is only a little break for COVID, or something more serious?

Reactions: blackmagic616

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
But there are no update since August 2019! And the game is "on hold" since August 2020. Seems like "forever on hold" AKA "abandoned" to me.
Anyway, maybe someone should update the status? I was also hoping for response from the dev. Is is only a little break for COVID, or something more serious?
Wow, a member of this board for less'n 24 hrs and already knows everything...
Color me impressed - great attitude. Not...

As for some "on topic" content - the dev (envixer) announced it to be "on hold" so that is that. Check back a few pages for his post on this - I‘m not gonna cater to your laziness.

And re what you feel or what it "seems" to you is of no import - when in doubt, check the site rules.

• Angry
Reactions: xcribr and new2021

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
It's pretty simple, really.

I'm working to finish A New Home, and then I'll return to this, but the entire game will be reworked to have fewer sandbox elements and a couple of other changes.

The game is far from abandoned.

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Wow, a member of this board for less'n 24 hrs and already knows everything...
Color me impressed - great attitude. Not...

As for some "on topic" content - the dev (envixer) announced it to be "on hold" so that is that. Check back a few pages for his post on this - I‘m not gonna cater to your laziness.

And re what you feel or what it "seems" to you is of no import - when in doubt, check the site rules.
Yeah. Just like webcmics that have announce they are on temporary hiatus aren't dead. Just because the dev said so and haven't updated in years. Not abandoned at all.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
He has three games and two of them are on hold and the third one is looking as though it might be on the ropes as well. This Dev doesnt inspire me with confidence.

Reactions: blackmagic616

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
Are you fucking kidding me?!

Come Inside, by ttll:
- Last update: 2020-04-26 (less than 2 years ago)
- Last post: 2021-11-30 (less than 1 month ago)
- The creator reports on the progress each month.
- There are solid evidences (high quality renders) that he is still doing something.
- The last "sneak peek" was published less than a month ago.
F95 status: "abandoned"

The Dreamwriter, by Envixer:
- Last update: 2019-08-23 (over 2 years ago)
- Last post: 2021-04-08 (over half a year ago)
- 2019-12-12: "Development is going well enough, but I don't think I'll get a release out before the end of January." Jan 2023? Jan 2025? Jan 2030? Because it is definitely not about January 2020-2022.
- The game "is officially on hold" since 2020-08-11.
- There is no evidence of any work progress.
- For over two years, there was no evidence of any progress, not even one render has been published!
- The author claims that he currently is not working at this at all.
- The author claims that the "entire game will be reworked", which means that this version has been already abandoned, but there is a little chance for a remaster sometime in the future.
- This is not the first game of this author to be "on hold". Blood Destiny has not received a single update since 2018!
F95 status: "on hold"

Please mark this one as abandoned. If the author decides to release a remaster in a few years, you can always provide a link to the new game. Don't give people false hope.

Last edited:

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Are you fucking kidding me?!

Come Inside, by ttll:
- Last update: 2020-04-26 (less than 2 years ago)
- Last post: 2021-11-30 (less than 1 month ago)
- The creator reports on the progress each month.
- There are solid evidences (high quality renders) that he is still doing something.
- The last "sneak peek" was published less than a month ago.
F95 status: "abandoned"

The Dreamwriter, by Envixer:
- Last update: 2019-08-23 (over 2 years ago)
- Last post: 2021-04-08 (over half a year ago)
- 2019-12-12: "Development is going well enough, but I don't think I'll get a release out before the end of January." Jan 2023? Jan 2025? Jan 2030? Because it is definitely not about January 2020-2022.
- The game "is officially on hold" since 2020-08-11.
- There is no evidence of any work progress.
- For over two years, there was no evidence of any progress, not even one render has been published!
- The author claims that he currently is not working at this at all.
- The author claims that the "entire game will be reworked", which means that this version has been already abandoned, but there is a little chance for a remaster sometime in the future.
- This is not the first game of this author to be "on hold". Blood Destiny has not received a single update since 2018!
F95 status: "on hold"

Please mark this one as abandoned. If the author decides to release a remaster in a few years, you can always provide a link to the new game. Don't give people false hope.
Well, even if it's marked Abandoned by F95, I haven't abandoned the game.

Razield

Nov 12, 2017
I think this is about consistancy, while you are active and developing a game, this game by F95 standards is abandoned.

With that said though how much more developent is A new home going to recieve boefore it is complete? are you going to complete Blood destiny after this ot before?

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
I think this is about consistancy, while you are active and developing a game, this game by F95 standards is abandoned.

With that said though how much more developent is A new home going to recieve boefore it is complete? are you going to complete Blood destiny after this ot before?
I expect A New Home will have its Completed tag by the middle of the new year, then this game will resume active development. When that happens, I'll see what can be done about Blood Destiny. I really want to finish both games.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes